Monday, March 10, 2008

Let's nag him via Facebook!

Jeff Woods is doing a show on Spinal Tap - that rocks! :D

Eric picked me up earlier tonight, and I had to clap my hands and say YAY because I saw the BIG BOAT! Of course, Eric activated the Parisienne's fart lever as soon as I got in the car. After going back to his work since he forgot something, we talked about gas prices / serious stuff / weekend plans. Pastor John said that Winnie had had her baby boy on Sunday night - sweet! Talked about Bob the homeless guy, Dylan, nagging, Facebook, samosas, Martin / Raymond / Calla / Johnny, attendance, emails, and more. The minutes this time around will be pretty easy to do if Eric emails me something that I need, of course. We listened to the hockey game on the way home - no getting swept by the worst team in the league again! (St. Louis last year, Los Angeles this year) Dan Cloutier's actually good in net for the Kings; who knew? (Hindu deity, haha)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home