Monday, March 10, 2008

Yay for Hong Kong updates from Chinese Eric!

Eric M. to me on the phone: "Why are you at my house? Why does it say ***-****?" Hahaha, I'm not at your house! At least we got things sorted out, kinda... Dan and Z rock, as per the usual.


Nathan forwarded us a cool email from Eric H. - we all miss him!

YO, bro!!

SORRY bro, for not replying to you sooner..... TODAY is my rare day off, so I am taking the time to reply you back, La.

I have been "MARRIED" to my job for the past 2 months, haha ........ the "REGULAR" day job as QC, and then the fun stuff(s)... nightly readings on manuals and procedures! (fun, fun, fun!!) I have to say that HAVING the opportunity to work in HK is one that I am very appreciative of, and I would recommend it to anyone in the future for TOUGHENING yourself!

Beside dealing with WORK stuff.... trying to get my Internet going has also been a chore (as you know, I am on Lantau Island), so I have to wait in line for them to have a technician to come and install the software for linkage. It was working fine for 1/2 day and then technical difficulties arose ..... I had to CALL / WAIT for help! And only recently, the service was FULLY restored and working fine...... so WHENEVER I have time, I can drop you a line and MSN.

I have been keeping up to date about a little "THING" called....... SPORTS!!!!!!!! hahaha

Speaking about that... during my CRAZY non-stop work schedule, 2 things kept me steady..... 1) the Rockets & 2) Canucks

I was feeling kinda tired with the HEAVY workload and work schedule, but the thing that kept me MOTORING during that difficult period was knowing the fact the BOYZ (Rockets) was also going thru a similar stretch. They have been ballin' at the rate of .929 to get back into the playoffs picture. Then the "TRAGEDY" struck with Yao done for the season with yet ANOTHER foot-related injury. I know injury is part of the game... BUT!! It is the timing that I am most UPSET with... 20+ games till the end of the season and 4 games to TOP spot in the conference!!!!! aaaaaahhhhhhh

I have NOT ignored the Canucks, as I know the Nucks traded away Cookie. We are fighting to stay alive for the Playoffs with Minnesota so far holding down top spot in the division.... I know the boyz will pull thru and not let me down, la ... yesyes

I am very much looking forward to your arrival in June as we can PAR-TY like back "HOME"! Be sure to give a shoutout to the "C" crew back home! LIL JON (Jon the MAD music genius in the 604), Fergie (aka Leslie the proud independent female), my other half of the Ying Yang twins (aka White Eric), & 1/4 cent (aka Corey the skilled Playa lucky enough to have hooked up with Leslie)..... OH, did I forget someone?? Haha... the Love Doc (my GOOD pal aka Nate)

Sincerely Yours,
Eric.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home