Sunday, March 02, 2008

I'm a LONE WOLF!

Taken from Mandy via Myspace bulletin:


1. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 4 months? I've done it, and have continued beyond that mark.

2. What color are your eyes? Brown.

3. Who was your last text from? N/A.

4. Do you have a best friend(s)? Sorta, but I'm a lone wolf in a way.

5. What is one thing you question a lot? Meh, there are a few things...

6. Do you lead people on? No, I don't!

7. Are you married? No.

8. Have you ever told someone of the opposite sex / same sex that you loved them? Yes.

9. Is there anyone that doesn't like you because of something you didn't do? Possibly, but there's nothing I can do about that. TOO BAD!

10. Do you miss someone right now? I do.

11. Did any of your friends go out with any of your exes? No.

12. Do you have a cell phone? No.

13. Are looks important? I guess they are to a certain extent...

14. What are you wearing right now? Sweater, fuzzy pants, and fuzzy socks.

15. Are you mad at someone right now? To my surprise, not really.

16. Are you taking anyone for granted? I don't think so.

17. Where do you keep your money? In a super-secret place, haha.

18. When was your last kiss in the rain? Never been kissed in the rain, although I may have come close that time at Richmond Sushi...

19. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone? Hmm. Tough one. I don't like sharing my bed because there's more room for me, but I wouldn't be averse to sleeping with someone else in the same bed if it were bigger. Haha, I know this might not make sense.

20. How did you wake up this morning? By yawning and stretching and opening my eyes when the alarm kicked in!

21. Which is more romantic: sunrise or sunset? Sunset.

22. What was the highlight of your day? Hasn't happened yet, but Sunday Dinner at Jeremy's will qualify! :D

23. What's the last bone you broke? Never broken a bone in my life, and I don't intend to start now.

24. How many different letters are in your last name? Two.

25. What book did you read last? The Assassin's Cloak: An Anthology of the World's Greatest Diarists.

26. How was your day? Not too bad, I guess.

27. Do you live near your best friend? No.

28. Are you scared of spiders? Depends.

29. What do you think of Fergie? Annoying as hell.

30. Do you believe in love? I do.

31. How old do you want to be when you have kids? I don't know.

32. When was the last time you were so drunk you threw up? I've never thrown up due to being drunk.

33. Do you curse a lot? Not really... only at the computer when it's being temperamental.

34. What do you know about the future? It's X-rated. (Matthew Good Band references RULE!)

35. Do you hate your last boyfriend / girlfriend? No... I just don't talk to him. :P

36. Do you only drink bottled water? Not exclusively, no.

37. Are you happier single, or with a boyfriend / girlfriend? There was a time when I would have answered "SINGLE!" but now I'm happier with a boyfriend. Go figure. :)

38. Most hated food? Durian!

39. What are you doing tomorrow? No idea.

40. What are you doing this Friday? Fellowship, probably.

41. Do you want someone you can't have? Not really.

42. Would you say you are date-smart? I think so...

43. What are you excited about? No idea.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home