Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Vomiting is NOT venting!

Misreading of the day: I read "venting is good" as "VOMITING is good." Either I need more sleep, or I need to not just scan things quickly because other stuff is demanding my attention. :P

I was also at McDonalds earlier - yeah, I know. It's bad for you and other such stuff - ew, blah, yuck! But I had to get fast food, and it's okay once in a while! Heard the INXS song Never Tear Us Apart, which is how I feel about my relationship - certain people won't do that to us! Also thought I'd lost my bus pass, but it had somehow been wedged in between the gum palette and the gum package in my watermelon / spearmint thing. Thank goodness - I was SO stressed over it, especially since it would have set a brand new record in terms of losing the bus pass and time! Yikes. Not good at all!

Went to the bathroom before I bused home from the Greyhound station, and committed my first act of "Sharpie vandalism" in the name of grammar - I used my purple Sharpie to correct the spelling on some graffiti in the stall. "Your bathrooms are GROSS" makes much more sense than "grouse," people! :P (there were comments about how the person should learn to spell / go back to school, but not an actual correction!) It's -6C outside... brr!

Discovered that Jason and William had added me to Facebook, as well as an Evite from Grace to Melia's bridal shower. February 17 at 3 at Melia's works for me! (she realized she has Awana on the 16th, so that date doesn't work!) Steph will come - lingerie and Melia, oh my!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home