Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hot pot is expensive!

Note: LJ Friends Collage / LJ Friends Pictures by Nardville.


At Awana, I was so tired that I put my uniform on backwards - I also read a "Fast Track Education Centre" sign as "Buttcrack Education Centre," which I really wouldn't want to know about if it were true! Told Chrystal that I was tired, and she thanked me for coming out - I would anyway, because of the kids and people who did count on me. I don't mind that the guys (Jason, Amos, Andrew, Golden) are being given more responsibility, especially with the store since Auntie Vivian and I can't do it all. Mike tried to train Auntie Vivian for the prospect of thievery while the guys talked about downloading DS games / cell phone contracts / the unfortunate name of "Dick Fok." Poor Samantha's dad... I told the guys that there was a reason that MEET THE FOKKERS was titled what it was - but not about the planes!

Also said hi to Joey and Benedict, and I have to tell B that dream of him that I had recently! Facebook, it is! Saw Henry, who said it would be a long day since he promised his nieces that he'd take them to see the newest VeggieTales movie. His sister's found a sitter for them on Monday, which is good. Chris says Sean LOVES swimming - truly excellent! Ian likes the shiny stickers, I can tell - he has them ALL OVER his handbook! I sense a cool present in this kid's future sometime... :D

Speaking of Facebook, Billie's invited me to join a group titled "RIP GreatestJournal." I will and have!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home