Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The OK Cupid inbox gets activity after sixteen months?!

Hmm. I got a message in my OK Cupid inbox, which hasn't seen any activity since late September 2006! This guy lives in Atlanta, and thinks I look cute. Well, I am in a relationship now, and 2368 miles would be way too long-distance for me in any event! o_O Even if it weren't for those factors, I would NEVER answer a communication titled "An intimate message" and calling me "dear" within the body! Never mind all these "secret admirers" that I seem to have on MyYearbook, which I haven't actively used in ages! Oh well. :P

I've also done a "3-1" twice in the past twelve hours. Oh well, at least I didn't need to do any double cleansings! I also got another weird phone call from Ontario: 416-224-8936 definitely isn't familiar to me!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home