Monday, January 21, 2008

I should listen to my body next time...

Note: What the Hell Happened Last Night? Kwiz Biz, by joneccleston.


I should not have gone out today, even to Shanghai Wind for beef noodles. This is what happens when I ignore my body's need for downtime away from people in general. I saw John Jugovic on the bus - so random! (and his five-year-old son) He thought I was good at delivering papers and asked why I'd quit - too much stuff going on! No matter how tired / irritated I was from missing buses, I slipped into "kid mode" and talked very briefly to Jaden about Minoru / skating / swimming / hockey and such. (I know they live on Commercial...) I had Jeremy's "Pho Pho Pho Pho Pho Pho" and "Knife and fork!" ditties in my head - so amusing. :D (Korey had to visit, too...)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home