Thursday, December 20, 2007

Rides, surprise pokes, and Shabusen / 2007 Shame, Embarrassment, Lies

Ivan left me a Facebook message saying he could drive me on Friday, and will give me a call beforehand! Told my sibs, and maybe I should tell Vanessa too. Surprise of the moment: my old friend Elizabeth found me on Facebook, and poked me! Oh my. Speaking of Facebook, Erin has made Saturday's lunch into an event on there - of course I'll go! I've missed Erin, Darren, and Chris a lot! Now I'm off to do some long-overdue BootyBase upkeep... YIKES!


Year-End Survey: Shame, Embarrassment, Lies

1. Was 2007 a good year for you? Why? It was a good year overall since I got to meet new friends, and enter into a relationship with someone. Not that relationships are the be-all and end-all of life, of course. :P

2. What was your favorite moment of the year? Celebrating Jon's birthday at Jeremy's - let's squeeze 23 people in that apartment, and use a closet door / boxes / books as a makeshift table! :D

3. What was your least favorite moment of the year? Fighting a lot with someone / having another friendship die.

4. Where were you when 2007 began? At Kendrick's.

5. Who were you with? Harmony, Jon, Holly, Peter, Kendrick, Kevin, and a billion others... no, not really. :P

6. Where will you be when 2007 ends? I don't know.... possibly at Eric's, if the last couple of years holds true.

7. Who will you be with when 2007 ends? Eric, maybe his brother, and whoever else happens to be around. (maybe K?)

8. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions of 2007? I'm not sure that I ever made any, to be honest. Easier not to break 'em that way? Haha.

9. Do you have (a) New Year's Resolution(s) for 2008? Not really, although better communication with people is something I should work on.

10. Did you fall in love in 2007? Yes.

11. If yes, with who? Korey.

12. If yes, do they know? He does, and has professed the same.

13. Are you still in love with them? Yes.

14. You regret it? Not really...

15. Did you break up with anyone in 2007? Kinda-sorta!

16. Did you make any new friends in 2007? Yes, and they've made life interesting!

17. Who are your favorite new friends? Tony, Grace, and Dan!

18. What was your favorite month of 2007? June.

19. Did you travel outside of your country of residence in 2007? Yes.

20. How many different states / provinces did you travel to in 2007? I flew to San Diego and cruised back here. So... California?

21. Did you lose anybody close to you in 2007? Yes.

22. Did you miss anybody in the past year? Anita T., Sean, Tracy, Erin, Darren, Chris, Korey, and Eric H.

23. What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2007? Blades of Glory... so amusing!

24. What was your favorite song from 2007? Plain White T's, Hey There Delilah.

25. What was your favorite record from 2007? Bon Jovi, Lost Highway.

26. How many concerts did you see in 2007? Should I count the live music on the cruise ship as a concert? *laugh* Probably not... so none.

27. Did you have a favorite concert in 2007? I didn't go to any.

28. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2007? Depends on who you talk to, I suppose... but I didn't really drink a LOT of it.

29. Did you do a lot of drugs in 2007? I don't do drugs.

30. How many people did you sleep with in 2007? None.

31. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year? Probably.

33. What was the worst lie someone told you in 2007? "You'll always have a friend in me!" Right....

34. Did you treat somebody badly in 2007? Yes.

35. Did somebody treat you badly in 2007? Yes.

36. How much money did you spend in 2007? About the usual amount...

37. What was your proudest moment of 2007? Letting someone see the real me.

38. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2007? Admitting my worst mistakes to someone.

39. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2007 and change something, what would it be? I'd change my nervousness over asking P for a picture with her.

40. What are your plans for 2008? Ready for this? Being on Committee for the first time in five years, and I'm not sure I'm ready for it!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home