Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Saving money on Quality Street is THE BOMB!

Went out to redeem my Shoppers raincheck on three Quality Street tins - saving six bucks each on the lot was appealing, and I needed a present for K's mom in January anyhow! Got that, another fajita salad from White Spot (they're damn addictive!), another word search book even though I'm not close to finished with the other one, twenty postcards, four silver seal packages, bubble wrap, and a cute thing for the future. I also mailed stuff to Estonia and Spain! The postal clerk and the bus driver on the way home commented on my Santa hat... yup, I feel like Santa's helper! Haha. Also thought that pleasure is fleeting, and that it's a good thing I ate before returning home since the apartment hallways smelled like Chinese food. Makes me crave SLB with vinegar!

When I got home, I shouldn't have checked my email... Randal had a BAD misinterpretation of a morbid joking remark! Guess I'll have to process things from someone, for sure. Karen emailed me two minutes ago, and said that she was pleasantly surprised by a call from Korey. We SHOULD have lunch again in January, especially since she felt really encouraged and uplifted with our last one!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home