Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Yay for surprise cards and sticker goodness!

Got a Christmas card with assorted stickers from Janina (mrshannibal) yesterday - how sweet! Santa / ANIMAL from THE MUPPETS - ROCK! / Joy / reindeer / snow / candy canes / doggy in present / dinosaurs / flowers / Sanrio's Little Twin Stars - I have a shirt with them on it! - penguins / random colorful things / roses / insects / shells / animals / fish scratchy / happy faces / RUGRATS / Scooby Doo are very much appreciated! :D

I also got FOUR cards in the mail this afternoon, which did a lot to cheer me up since I was having a bad day! Ginny (ginnyjf) sent me one which was green / white, and smelled good; she said that her son Zack loved his card, and thanked me. Hey, I like making kids happy! Kim (mo_love_99) sent me a card with a penguin on it, Marie (reebee) sent me a Christmas-themed family picture: it has her two dogs (Pockets and Zipper) on it with red-and-green Santa hats... SO CUTE! The last one from Gema was just a big bundle of awesomeness, especially since it was a TOTAL SURPRISE!

The card had cute snowmen / polar bear / Santa Claus / Christmas trees on it, plus drawn blue snowflakes. Then she included a LOT of cute stickers: random ones / cute fairy creatures, baby Mickey / Minnie / Pluto / Goofy / Donald Duck / cute teddy bears / alphabet letters / Christmas-themed ones / scrapbook corners with dolphins / hearts / butterflies / stars / flowers / happy faces / ladybugs. YAY! :D

Last night, K and Eric both bugged me about Pogo online bowling - I AM NOT PLAYING SINCE I SUCK AT IT IN REAL LIFE, AND WOULD BE WORSE ONLINE! Eric said that he'd given Dylan my MSN contact info last night, and thought I'd blocked him since Dylan didn't see me. ("before I tell him that you're always online, maybe you should add him!") I didn't see the authorization request till I viewed my buddy list, so I guess that's why Dylan didn't see me online. Oh well... YAY for proper capitalization and such! Also, Eric sent us an email about IMAX and I AM LEGEND on Saturday night - "yes, I *do* think that highly of myself!" Hahaha. Steph sent a reply saying that she'll be busy trying to avoid food poisoning at the Timothy Christmas dinner - good call. :P Stanley's replied to say that he's not going since he's IN Timothy. I don't know if I'd trust Stanley to cook much, hahaha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home