Sunday, December 16, 2007

Pajamas are NOT the V-word, Mom! / Icons galore!

While having dinner, my sister and I tried to teach Mom how to say "pajamas." We were semi-successful. She had troubles early on when she pronounced "jam" as "jym," making the whole word sound like "vaginas." Eventually, we told her to call them "jammies" or "PJs." Then we reviewed "corpse," "Vietnamese," and "foie gras" with her. She did moderately well, and we were proud of her. Now, if only she can get "pajamas" correctly... and refrain from calling me her "darling lover." Then again, she hasn't told me to "kiss and make out!" anytime soon, which is GOOD! (she apparently confused hugging with making out one day, much to her childrens' consternation!) She also called K by his last name when asking how he was, but she does that with Katherine too - it's okay.

I apparently have to be ready at 9 tomorrow morning to go with Uncle Reuben and Auntie Christine to the funeral. For this reason, I passed on coffee. Guess I should sleep easily, now that I have nothing but the computer to distract me... the fact that I had less than five hours of sleep last night should "help." Maybe it was five and a half, but the same applies. I just hope someone isn't too upset! (Steph's gone to Viv's to do a mock interview, and has called Jeff - no name yet for the baby!)


Here are thirty-two icons I decided to upload from various places. :D




















I also took Eric's "Snoopy and Woodstock" icon, which is the last one above. Speaking of him, I ought to call the dude sometime soon! Maybe tomorrow night...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home