Monday, December 17, 2007

Number memory, non-instant gratification, hilarious bathroom reactions

Eric asked Jon if Citrus' place (guys' video game night!) was long-distance. I know we make jokes about his place being SO far away, but Poco isn't long-distance from here! Haha, great amusement! Mom accidentally gave me Dr. Ruby's home number instead of her work number - whoops, heh. She also wondered why I knew that number by heart, and concluded that I must be good with numbers. Not really, but I did have this thing with phone numbers, as Karen Chan found out when I told her what Tim's old number was years ago, hahaha. I hope my grandma doesn't go to the doctor tomorrow, but she might want to get checked out for her fall. Some busing required, perhaps - who knows.

I'm glad that I am not letting instant self-gratification rule my life tonight. Yay for progress! :D

Also, let's just say that someone's horrified reaction to walking on someone else in the washroom was HILARIOUS! My brother and I just laughed and laughed, hahahaha! :D (got emails back from Calla and Andrea, who STILL spells "nursery" wrong, despite everyone else spelling it correctly... sigh...)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home