Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cannibalism and meat pies! / Don't tell me to "cheer up," man!

Hahaha! Natalie left a Youtube video on my Facebook wall that involves making a meat pie out of me, Titus Adronicus-style. Yes, that means cannibalism. Interesting stuff! Janette's jokingly complained about my making a meat pie out of her, haha. Now I'm thinking about friends, as usual - and I wish I were better for someone. Also got a sparkly glittery Christmas card from Jane (gi_janearng) - YAY! I'm not a fan of the times when people tell me to "cheer up," since that isn't going to help with stuff. Not that I need / want to be unhappy all the time, since that isn't me. Sometimes you gotta be realistic... now, I gotta restart the computer because of a system update!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home