Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Amacon had better keep their legal troubles well in mind when I arrive with backup!

Sue called back and reassured me that the management would be likely to go along with the explanation of forgetting a rental increase and NOT kick me out. Apparently, this happens a lot: five days to pay, and five to vacate premises. The aforementioned management company has lost all their court cases and been in a lot of trouble with the law here, for sure. She says that Dave or Barry can go with me and explain things to Hester, then mail the requisitioned cheque to their head office. I picked Dave because I trust him more than Barry, haha. I asked her whether it was a sure thing that they'd accept it, given the past shady history of the company. She said they should because of the legal troubles they'd been through in the past year and a half. If not, I guess we'll see what else happens!

They have meetings in the morning, but can do it if I get there at 10:30 or 11. Man, I never go to that place unless I have trouble these days... but whatever works! Sue says not to lose any sleep over it (too late), and thought it hilarious that they personally served me the notice for some reason. I guess it's because they didn't tack it on the door as in Palmer's case, haha. (and I don't mean the 24 characters!) So now I have to set my alarm and hope it works... oh man, it was still on 11:30 from last Wednesday's food shopping when I tried to get up on Sunday for church! NO WONDER I DIDN'T HEAR MUSIC AT 8:30!

Okay, now I gotta eat... and then take a shower sometime tonight. Hopefully, tomorrow will go well. If it does, then my week will be interesting in sorta-kinda similar ways to Jeremy's last week! Ha ha ha. (no, I don't want to think about what'll happen if it DOESN'T go as I want!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home