Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Oooh, new books and stickers for other people!

Went out to buy some bug / dog stickers for Amos, since he seemed to like them on Dylan's birthday card. There are some butterfly stickers too, but I can't do anything about that because they're included in the bug sticker pack. Also renewed my Chapters membership for the year, got No Regrets: Ann Rule's Crime Files: Volume 11 and Homeland Insecurity: The Onion Complete News Archives, Volume 17 for myself, and two bookmarks which ended up being four since I got two cheap free ones with my purchase.

Oh yes, the sticker thing reminds me of something Corey said recently. We were talking about stickers I include on birthday cards, a few in particular. He seems to think that stickers are for people who are 10 years old. I know not to send them OR bookmarks to him anymore, but surely stickers have a wider market than the children of this world... poll time elsewhere!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home