Monday, February 05, 2007

MORBID SURVEY

Morbid survey, from Amy via Myspace bulletin. Just my thing! :D

MORBID SURVEY.

1. Do you ever see garbage bags on the side of the highway and wonder if there are body parts inside? No, but then again I don't remember the last time I saw a garbage bag on the side of the highway. (good answer, Amy!)

2. If you ever got the chance to practice cannibalism, would you? No. Ew.

3. If forced to overdose on a drug, which one would you choose? Caffeine / chocolate. :D (a good answer, again!)


WOULD YOU RATHER BE...

4. Shot or stabbed to death? Stabbed, just because so many people get shot nowadays. (another good answer...)

5. Asphyxiated or exsanguinated? Exsanguinated, but they're both fun to say! (indeed they are, Amy!)

6. Drowned or buried alive? Drowned.

7. Killed by blunt-force trauma to the head or crushed to death? Blunt-force trauma to the head. I think death would come faster that way. Yay for less suffering! (yet another one stolen from Amy since the answer's so good!) Besides, I really don't think I'd like the feeling of being crushed... o_O

8. Poisoned or overdosed? Poisoned, 'cause then I can die knowing it wasn't (directly) my own fault. (Amy has sense, yo!)

9. Killed by a flesh-eating virus or by rats? I'll take the flesh-eating virus, if I absolutely had to choose.

10. Out of all the above choices, which one do you like best? Poison, as long as it takes effect while I'm sleeping... I hear dying by arsenic poisoning is pretty wretched. :(

11. Which is the worst way to die in your opinion? ... of the choices above, I'd have to pick being crushed!

12. Killed (by a person) intentionally, or by accident? Intentionally, since I'd hate to think that I could have had MORE life if it weren't for an unfortunate mistake!

13. Killed by a serial killer (for pleasure) or a hitman (for profit)? Hitman, because I'd hate for someone to get sexual satisfaction or something like it out of my death! (if you think I'm kidding about this one, go look up some serial killers with weird fetishes and get back to me later!)

14. Killed in a car crash or a plane crash? Plane crash... there are enough car crashes out there as it is, and maybe it'll get featured on The Learning Channel later, haha.

15. Killed in your home or away from home? Away, since I'd hate to die in my own home at the hands of a murderer!

16. Killed in your sleep or while watching TV? Sleep, because I'd like to be somewhat unconscious and unaware of what's happening!

17. Killed by someone who knew you, a stalker, or a complete stranger? Probably the complete stranger, I guess...


RANDOM..

18. What do you want done with your body when you die? I don't know... maybe have it buried with a gravestone. (I'm 30, so it's time to start thinking about these things! :P)

19. You're forced to have your funeral at a place OTHER than a church - where would you choose? I don't really care since I'm dead!

20. What song(s) would you want played at your funeral? See above.

21. What outfit would you like to be buried in? Maybe a nice dress with sequins... I'll look nice for once in my life. (er, death :P)

22. Who do you want to give your eulogy? Someone who knows me well enough to make it personal and heartfelt. At this point, it's looking to be... my sister? Hell, I don't know!

23. Any other specifics about your funeral you'd like to share? No, but it'll probably be followed by a lunch at a Chinese restaurant.

24. Would you rather be forgotten about when you die, or remembered but hated? Forgotten about.

25. Would you rather die alone, or die loved but leave a heartbroken mate behind? Die alone.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home