Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Signs I've been watching / reading too much about 24

Signs I've been watching / reading too much about 24: I had a dream last night that the Tom character - a real sleazeball, by the way - got gruesomely bitten to death by these two girls that he met in a village. JUST LIKE JACK BAUER BITING THAT FAYED HENCHMAN TO DEATH! I saw pictures of that, and those girls looked possessed! The dream also involved my sister and me being in an elevator that went all the way up to the 147th floor, but wouldn't go down to the 25th floor - it left us hanging at the 109th floor! We yelled at the elevator machinery, and eventually got out of there using a plane and magic carpet.

Then for some reason, I decided to go to Safeway via scooter. I was walking around the store looking at the cards when someone flagged me down to give me a "romantic" Valentine's Day package from a person whom nobody liked. It had lots of heart-shaped stickers, a card or two, and a message on green paper with heart-shaped confetti spelling out "I LOVE YOU! LAILA ANDERSON [plus seven other names]" - I was less than impressed! I told the person that I wouldn't even use the stickers! The dream then ended when someone knocked at my door: it was the apartment manager wanting to let people in to measure my carpet and my countertops. Is that even legal?! (yes, I got a notice... maybe I'll post a question somewhere before I leave to see since Hester claimed not to know why!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home