Friday, September 08, 2006

RandomThought dream: ThornsofHavok getting murdered?!

I had an RT (randomthought) dream! It basically involved David K. (korczyk) and Jamie (thornsofhavok13) meeting in coffee shops and on trips with friends, including Josh. (aint_no_nothin) Jake (zeblith) was being duplicitous and cheating on Becky (noisyevergleam), and we could figure that out since they kept going back to smell Gerald's (jairoski) bottle of green shampoo / green stick of deodorant with a green Dove-like lid.

Lance (godsstepson) was in the dream, and of course he still didn't like me there... which I expected. However, he did manage to speak at least half-civilly to me at some points, such as when I asked him what the drawbacks were of travelling in the MPV van. All he said was that you had to lean far forward in your seat because of the seatbelt angle if the van was going any higher than 50-60 KPH... that apparently made your stomach and innards feel really horrible. He had a sour look on his face, but I didn't blame him.

After that, I dreamed that Billy (fdolarhyde13) and Bliss (dear___somebody / window_seat) put on a show for everyone else. It involved a re-enactment of how David and Jamie tried running from their front yards to meet each other, but soon realized that would be impossible since one of them lived in Maryland and the other somewhere far away! A few weeks later in the dream, we got the most awful news: Jamie had been murdered on her way home by vagabonds. David cried a lot, and we were there for him as best we could be. I woke up when we met a bunch of other RandomThought people for a huge cathartic get-together... including Jo (thisisallido) and Ronnie (hopefulworeason).


I have 78+ journal comments to get cracking on, but I'll do that after I restart this temperamental beast and get some more sleep. Yeah, I had to set my alarm to get up today in order to meet my dad in the parking lot so I could get my stuff back and also return things to my mom. I guess I'll be setting my alarm tomorrow at some point, too... I just don't know if I have a ride or not, heh.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home