Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Dream: Losing and finding baby Matthew / try exfoliating agents!

I had a dream which involved my being on a tour bus in an undetermined city. Karen Chan wanted me to take care of Lauren's baby Matthew for her while I was on this tour, so I set out to do just that. At an Internet café somewhere, I logged on to a message board and went to a "Millennium" thread that was postdated till the year 2200... suddenly, the screen turned all blue with clouds on it, and I couldn't get rid of the constant scrolling down. There were recipes and such in blue font from Candy, as well as survival tips.

After that, I got back on the bus only to discover that baby Matthew was somehow lost... he stayed that way for three weeks in town until I finally found him. The tour bus driver was helpful in between cigarette breaks (and so were the other people on the tour bus), and I made a list of things to get from the dollar store while I wondered what to tell Karen and Lauren. (this list included stickers for little Gwyneth and John at church, pencils, and puzzle books) Once we found baby Matthew, I fed him some water slowly before moving on to milk. For some reason, he wasn't as emaciated as you'd expect... nor visibly near death. He thrived after some nutrients, for which I heartily thanked God.

Then I went to the showers in the hotel where we were staying, and found my ex-friend Yazmine there. She had some apple-scented exfoliating agent for her nose, and another girl there (with long blonde hair) had the same thing in a flowery scent. This wasn't your average beauty product, though: you had to mix it with water and then pour it on your nose / face when it foamed up. When Yazmine was out of there, she'd left hers behind, so I tried it out of curiosity and spite. (I hated her, remember...) Then I woke up when I figured that I should buy some myself.

Weird, but interesting at the same time...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home