Monday, June 12, 2006

Barely pinging on the "lame" scale... congratulations! / Tag deletion ahoy?

Karen just sent the fellowship an email that barely pings on the "lame" scale, which is a good thing! Apparently, the program will include small-group discussions, which are sort of the bane of my existence. The only lame part is the ending sentence: "Come this Friday for a lovely, summer evening of fellowship in our little light-yellow church." First of all, that comma is NOT needed... but her English is very good otherwise, so I won't fault her as badly as I might. ;) Secondly, we KNOW what color the church is... some of us have been going there since we were BORN (like me), and even if we haven't, we certainly can tell what color it is!

I'd remove tags from my journal, but knowing me, I'd be all OCDL about the project. I'll want to do it by the tags management page, but then that'll take so much time to reload multiple times. Maybe if I do it by entry... who knows. Yeah, that's what I'll do... perhaps.

Maybe I'll browse the latest posts page or random journals again soon, too. That's always good for some quirkiness if it doesn't crash the browser. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home