Monday, June 12, 2006

Journal Upkeep: New Memories Sections! / Giving up on OKCupid Blogging

I've spent the last few hours going through my journal entries by month and sprucing up my memories section: Bubble Tea (explanation and tallies) and Journal-Specific Memes are new sections (you'd think I'd have done the BBT one a LONG time ago :P), and New Flavors / Adelaide / Corey / Hilarious Quotes / Bad Spelling and Grammar all have new entries in them. So what if the Insanity one is messed up chronologically when it comes to the 5000-Question Survey? I've told myself that it's okay... the entries are clearly labelled in the memories section, anyhow. :P

Definitely good times reliving some of that stuff... now, it's time to sleep. Corey thinks that if I don't keep this stuff in a private place on the computer, my internet journal sites will get hacked. Hopefully not... I like the usefulness of the memory section for my own reference: it's easier than having seven zillion URLs in a document on the computer!

I've given up on the OKCupid journal blogging: I didn't realize that the OKCupid journal didn't separate your journal posts into archives. The whole journal (especially with my posting frequency) takes way too long to load, and I'm on a high-speed / cable connection here! Man, I'm spoiled with LJ / GJ / Blogger!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home