Monday, May 29, 2006

Nina's son, tag editing, Blogger comments, quizzes

Hey, Nina actually messaged me about her son Dylan! He's almost two years old, and his birthday is July 15. She wondered whether I remembered her... of *course* I do! Says he has the flu, but is better than this morning. She mentioned that she's busy with work and this weekend's 10K walk at Jericho Park. Doesn't sound too bad then! ;) When I mentioned that my sister and friends were in the Sun Run, she said she was there too.. yes, I heard that Vancouver broke a record with the number of runners / registrants this year. Then she wondered whether I'd be interested in going for coffee someday: you betcha! :D She works full time on the weekdays till 3 PM... I'm sure we can work around that somehow. She's coming down to Vancouver either on Thursday or Friday this week to pick up some package for her walk at the Alma Running Room Clinic, and will let me know tomorrow... fine with me!

After posting a bunch of quizzes at Our Place that I've taken over the past six days, I edited my Flaming Mad / Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa tags. Now to gank a bunch of smileys when I'm done checking some other stuff on here like email and my friends page! :D

Hmm. I got a comment on Blogger from firstlemmingoverthecliff: "Wow... you caught like the best CSI episode ever for it to be your first one." Heh, I think I agree. Although I've caught bits and pieces of it over the years it's been on, I've never really watched a full episode of it. The same went for Seinfeld until that time a bunch of us went to Stella's house and watched it years ago. That was unfortunately most memorable for afterwards, when I got home and found a rather pissed-off note from my mom ordering me to do all the dishes at 1 AM. Seems she was too confused over where I was ("We called Lesley's place and you weren't there!") when I'd TOLD her! :P


You scored 85% on English Skill!
This is the percentage of questions you answered correctly.



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 63% on English Skill
Link: The Common Grammatical Errors Test written by HibachiTheHutt on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



Girl Next Door
You scored 65 looks, 82 personality, 35 politics, and 40 sex drive!

You're nice and you have a great personality, but a lower sex drive than most... or you've never had sex (which I commend you for). You appear to be a Democrat or something resembling one. You'd be a great girlfriend, and maybe a great soulmate someday. Sex drive isn't as important as many people would have you think, plus when you get married it usually opens up a bit. Just find the right person for you (if you haven't already), and live out your life.


Don't Forget to Take My Other 2 Tests

The Music (Rock That Is) Test

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=8460139144648302003

The One Question Test

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=10194224782000446693




My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 2% on Appearance
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 30% on Personality
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 36% on Beliefs
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 2% on Sexuality
Link: The What Kind of Girl are You Test written by ramonaaronperez on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



The tempter
Congratulations! You scored 69%!

You know all the tricks, my friend. Calm and confident, there's no one you can't please. You love a good time, and usually are the one who makes it good!



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 46% on Kissablepoints
Link: The Are you a good Kisser Test written by ReflexRyder on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



YOU SURE DON'T!!!!!!
You scored 0 Libido!
HAHAHAHAHA! You're such a liar.....



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on Libido
Link: The One Question Test written by ramonaaronperez on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



The One Great Album
You scored and 62% MusicKnowledge!

You know a lot about the music you listen to and you probably follow the news about your favorite bands or performers. You probably go to shows, and I'll bet you have a poster or two hanging up in your room of maybe your favorite band or performer. I'm also guessing that if you threw a party, you wouldn't have the same cd playing on repeat... you'd probably mix it up with some good old stuff and some great new rock.

(On a side note, listen to my band at WWW.ANGWISH.COM ... buy some shirts and some bumper stickers, and wait for some new products like Angwish underwear and Angwish lingerie / Angwish enemas. Or you can email me at mookieperez@gmail.com for music that I wrote, or music and showtimes of when and where Angwish is playing)


(The other results are - The Boy Band, The One Hit Wonder, The Rock Star and The Legend)


Don't Forget to Take My Other 2 Tests

The What Kind of Girl are You Test

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=10194224782000446693

The One Question Test

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=10194224782000446693




My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 45% on MusicKnowledge
Link: The Music (Rock Music That Is) Test written by ramonaaronperez on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test










Nevermind
You scored 70% Rock Knowledge!
Nice job, you know the basic stuff - or at least the stuff that's worth knowing. There's no point in knowing every little detail unless you're obsessed or something (like me).







My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 33% on Rock Knowledge
Link: The Early Nineties Rock Test written by patorjk on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test







What ridiculous surgery should Leslie get?

have the doctors insert purple dye into your bloodstream so that you can be a purple people eater
'What ridiculous surgery should you get?' at QuizGalaxy.com




... dude, where are Leslie's genitals?


Walking the dog




'Dude, where are my genitals?' at QuizUniverse.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home