Saturday, May 27, 2006

Loitering around at minimum-charge places

Sam picked me up a little later than I expected since he'd just gotten the van from his dad... no worries, since I gave him his birthday card before I forgot! When I asked him what he did last night after working at Superstore, he said that he and his friends wanted to hang out / eat dinner (half thought they were hanging out and had eaten already, and half thought they were going to eat), but ended up going to five places before they found a Chinese place by Continental that didn't have a minimum charge per table. Then they wanted to do something else, and ended up at Silvercity where the lineup for X-Men 3: The Last Stand snaked out the door! They definitely didn't want to wait in line for that, so they decided to go bowling at the Zone instead, where one friend decided that she didn't want to bowl.

From there, it was off to Richmond Centre since a friend got off work at 10, then to a bubble tea place near Richmond Sushi which didn't have a minimum charge! Apparently, at least half their night was spent driving around / loitering / figuring out what to do... good times, except maybe not. Then I told him what I did last night, and we discussed the Take It To Heart campaign: this year's verses are SO LONG! Argh. o_O

At Awana, Julie S. noticed the rather bright and colorful birthday card I plan to give Cordia, and wanted to know where I got it from: the dollar store! Jason and Amos (brothers) were jealous of the stickers in the birthday cards (I was also using Awana Sparky / Veggie Tales stickers... Vivian and Karen would like the latter!), so I told them that they had to tell me their birthdays if they wanted cards with stickers in them! (I also jokingly told them that their friends sucked, but let's not go there!) They accordingly did: June 15 for Amos, and November 14 for Jason. Since I'm thinking of buying baby Joshua a card for his first birthday, I'll do that this week. (at least three birthday cards and some more stickers maybe!)

We recognized little Janis' last Awana day with us since she's moving to Hong Kong this upcoming week, and then had food in the form of apple pie / Chinese pastries / cantaloupe / grapes / crackers. Poor Danny had allergies, but managed to cope. (what else could he do?) Mike, Sam, Vanessa, Emily, and I talked about ninjas on Youtube (he showed us some funny stuff on his phone!) and about the field trip Mike's class had taken to see Munich since the teacher thinks they're all grown-ups. Not really, haha. (killing people, naked girls, and storing weapons in bicycle frames... oh my!) I also told Mike that I'd send him the hilarious owl montage... I have yet to send Jeremy those hilarious translations, and I also have to send Eric / Corey the owl montage. Maybe I'll get that done tonight...

Mike, Sam, and I left together at about 6:45 after I reminded Sam about his water bottle: "silly / stupid rabbit!" Then Mike tried to convince me that he'd be driving Sam's van: I don't know about THAT! However, we did wait for him to pull out of his parking spot first because it would be scary otherwise! It really wouldn't have been a good idea if my parents had picked me up from church to get me to try on outfits for that wedding next week, heh heh. I like it better this way: food, friends, and shared laughter is indeed a good thing. :D


The Everything Test

There are many different types of tests on the internet today. Personality tests, purity tests, stereotype tests, political tests. But now, there is one test to rule them all.

Traditionally, online tests would ask certain questions about your musical tastes or clothing for a stereotype, your experiences for a purity test, or deep questions for a personality test. We're turning that upside-down: all the questions affect all the results, and we've got some innovative results too! Enjoy. :-)

Personality
You are more logical than emotional, more concerned about others than concerned about self, more religious than atheist, more loner than dependent, more lazy than workaholic, more traditional than rebel, more artistic mind than engineering mind, more idealist than cynical, more follower than leader, and more introverted than extroverted.

As for specific personality traits, you are romantic (71%), religious (60%), greedy (55%).

Stereotypes
Punk Rock93%
Hippie74%
Emo Kid67%
 
Life Experience
Sex25%
Substances3%
Travel15%

Politics
Your political views would best be described as Conservative, whom you agree with around 57% of the time.
  Socioeconomic
Your attitude toward life best associates you with Lower Middle Class. You make more than 0% of those who have taken this test, and 86% less than the U.S. average.

If your life was a movie, it would be rated PG.
By the way, your hottness rank is 50%, hotter than 72% of other test takers.

TAKE THE TEST
brought to you by thatsurveysite

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home