Monday, May 29, 2006

Autosaves, white diamonds, getting borked, going back to Our Place, quizzes

Note: LJ Stranded / LJ Awesome Final Fantasy Adventure of a Lifetime / LJ Robotech cast members / LJ Swingers Quiz / Next LJ American Idol blogquizzes. (by Mike, Jamie, and Akari)


Thank goodness for the autosave function on LJ, since my browser decided to do something funny a few minutes ago. That resulted in a browser crash (or something similar) which took all my cookies with it. Luckily, I already made provisions for just such an event. ;) Audioscrobbler / Last.fm isn't working now, so I'll have to figure that out later.

Note to self: Don't include TOO many quizzes in OK Cupid posts, otherwise the HTML will get all borked. o_O

I got another white diamond in Bookworm by using two blue jewels (sapphires?) in the construction of the word "dev." Then I used said white jewel in the construction of the word "jaw." :D

I've decided to go back to that certain message board I was venting about a few days ago. (yet another instance of not being able to stick to what I say! :P) If I can't take a rolleyes or a wordfilter, then I'm a wimp. :P (I just won't be posting as much... er, at least after I update my personal diary! Eeepers!) Besides, there are ways around that wordfilter... ;)


What kind of music do you like?
What is your name?
Do you snore?
Are you a vampire?
What is your favorite food?
What kind of pet do you have?
How many personalitys do you have?
Have you ever been hit in the head with a bat?
You are the queen of thePokemon
you have killed this many people:160
You have this much money:$20,793
you are the ruler ofThe Tenth kingdom
you have an ant for a servant
you live in a castle made of sticks
you have this many heirs:four
someone assasinated you with a:bomb
This Fun Quiz created by Rachel at BlogQuiz.Net
Libra Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz




DVD-owner
You scored 57 on correctly quoting movie lines!

Great work! Not only have you watched movies more than once, you know where most of the best lines are! You and your friends probably learned them all in college dorms, and you continue to make use of this valuable knowledge while throwing darts, playing Tecmo Football, or enjoying frosty beverages. And they say that American youth are falling behind in schools...



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 37% on Movie lines
Link: The Oh-so-Quotable Movie Test written by Nordic30 on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home