Saturday, May 27, 2006

Nina on YM, bombing, changing my mind, Russians, quizzes

I got up this afternoon to find that my old friend Nina had added me to her YM contact list on an old account, so of course I added her back. We'll see just how much we talk, if at all... I know it can get busy with work and a young child to raise by yourself!

My sister Steph just called to say she'd done something at the Justice Institute in New Westminster... let's just say she left it stinky, haha. She thinks I want to come over to try on outfits for our cousin Aaron's wedding next week, and says I can't change my mind about going to Summer Conference. Oh right... the wedding's next week, and I have to take a week off from Awana, which will soon end in June! (but then there's the summer one too...) I wish I wasn't so wishy-washy, but I really don't want to look like an idiot in front of people I don't know (the Richmond church) or in front of the people I *do* know who have no idea that I look like a gimp carrying food trays around! (Jeremy, for one :P)

Oh yay, I've been randomly friended by another Russian. I hope LEVNE_RU isn't as rude about my "why did you friend me?" comment as BOBUS was... o_O


Your Funky T-Shirt Is
Domo Arigato Cap Sleeve T-Shirt



Your Personality Is Like Marijuana

You're laid-back and easygoing, so much so that taking a shower is often too much trouble for you!
Nevertheless, you're quite popular, and many people enjoy your company. You're rarely turned down.
You're prone to giggle fits, paranoia, and forgetting where you are exactly.


Oh yeah, this explains a LOT! Eric can tell you many stories about the giggle fits, more commonly referred to as "random cackling."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home