Saturday, May 20, 2006

MY SONGS Shuffle meme / Coolness, reincarnation, and more!

MY SONGS Shuffle meme from Mandy via Myspace bulletin

iPOD OR MP3 ON SHUFFLE
This is my anthem:Melvins, Hide
This will be my wedding song:GWAR, The Bonus Plan
This song will be played at my funeral:Ramones, Teenage Lobotomy
I first saw the love of my life while this song was playing:Ministry, Bad Blood
This song is ALWAYS stuck in my head:Kraftwerk, The Robots
This song reminds me of my ex:Rancid, Rats in the Hallway
I love to have hot, passionate sex to this song:Pixies, Where Is My Mind?
I love to have slow, soft, love-making sessions to this song:Death Piggy, Ceramic Butt
My mom was humming this tune when she gave birth to me:GWAR, Apes of Wrath
No matter how many times I hear it, I'll NEVER get sick of this song:Sloppy Seconds, Jerry's Kids
This song is the best song ever written:Metallica, Phantom Lord
This song is the worst song ever written:Sex Pistols, Satellite
When I'm crying, I always play this song:Type O Negative, Light My Fire
When I'm happy, I always play this song:Revolting Cocks, Attack Ships on Fire
When I'm horny, I always play this song:KMFDM, Light
When I'm pissed off, I always play this song:GWAR, Licksore
This song describes my love life to a tee:Fugazi, Waiting Room (no comment...)
This song reminds me of my family:Dee Dee King, Commotion In The Ocean
This song reminds me of my best friend:Switchblade Symphony, Roller Coaster
I lost my virginity while this song was playing:Stooges, Gimme Danger
I always play this song on Christmas morning:GWAR, Knife In Yer Guts
When I'm stuck in a traffic jam, I put this song on repeat:Pere Ubu, Heart of Darkness
If I had my own reality show, this song would be the theme song:Ministry, Deity
If I were to die in 5 minutes, I'd want to hear this song one last time:Voodoo Glow Skulls, Wife and Kid
This song reminds me of a very happy time in my life:Ministry, Burning Inside
This song reminds me of a very hard time in my life:Lard, Mangoat
I always sing this song when I'm drunk:X-Ray Spex, Age
I know every word to this song:Fear, I Love Living in the City
I fall asleep every night to this song:GWAR, Crack in the Egg
My mom would always sing me this song as a lullaby to put me to sleep:GWAR, The Private Pain of Techno Destructo
This song is my current ringtone:GWAR, Sick of You
I HATE this song and have no idea why it's on my iPod:Dave Brockie Experience, Pants (not true!)
This song is on every mix CD I own:KMFDM, Dogma
This song puts me in the best mood ever:GWAR, Ham on the Bone
This song makes me want to scream [in a good way]:GWAR, The Obliteration of Flab Quarv 7
This is my FAVORITE song ever:Fugazi, Provisional
This song always puts me in "the" mood:Operation Ivy, Freeze Up
My significant other sang this song to me on my birthday:David Bowie, I'm Afraid of Americans
I sang this song to my significant other on their birthday:Dead Kennedys, Trust Your Mechanic
This is the ultimate party song:Primus, Jerry Was A Race Car Driver
I dance around in my room [naked] to this song:Primus, Welcome To This World
This song makes me want to slit my wrists:AFI, The Leaving Song
This is the warm-up song to every sport at my school:the Avengers, Cheap Tragedies
This song makes me all hot and bothered:GWAR, Anti-Anti-Christ
I swear that this song was written about me:Children of Bodom, Touch Like Angel of Death
Take this survey | Find more surveys | MySpace Surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site








Why do you live?

for yourself
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









How will you be reincarnated?

An evil twin
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









What will you be reincarnated into?

A daisy necklace
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









What's the next embarrassing thing that will happen to you?

falling up the stairs..... loser.....
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









Where will you be caught having sex and with whom?

On a plane with your science teacher
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









what colour is your life?

burgundy
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









What kind of object are you?

You're a lamp. You can light up any situation, but people can turn you off.
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com











You are BASEBALL
You are baseball: you're strong and able to endure a lot.
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









What is Your Indian Name?

Crazy Horse
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com



Yay for Neil Young references, too! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home