Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Busing, gargoyles, birthday emails, blogquizzes

Note: How my LJ friends waste their time online / LJ Ninja / LJ Drama / LJ Inner Darkness / LJ Easily Amused / LJ Starring in A Disaster Movie / the kind of LJ Christian I am / LJ Addiction / LJ Goes To Hogwarts blogquizzes. (by Christine, Kaiti, Random, Tori, Amanda deLassus, Brenda Odom, and Luke)


After a bunch of emails which I won't bore you with (Steph said that Joe's going, which doesn't really help me), Eric's said that Danielle's dropped out of the carpool thing and Christon's in as long as he doesn't turn into a gargoyle (sure...), so we'll see. I'm not sure if I was told this almost at the last minute, but it would not be productive to refuse to go because of that. (must restrain inner child! :P) Apparently, I can have a ride if I bus to Cambie / Jacombs. Let's see... according to Translink, I can be there in 20 minutes if I take the 407 and then the 410. My sister thinks I'll be spending the day in Vancouver... I don't need any more excuses to spend money, thanks! o_O

Thanks to looking stuff up on Translink, I burned my Sapporo Ichiban noodles. Good thing it wasn't the miso flavor, but merely the original. I was going to go out for dinner, but I know I need to save money and also restrain my inner consumer whore! Guess it's turkey for dinner tonight...

Here's another email from Steph, quoting Danielle saying that she'll go in earlier to "help" (read: NAG) Citrus: "PHEW! I don't even wanna know what a trip to POCO would be like without Danielle acting as a light at the end of the tunnel. Going to POCO is like the Israelites' journey in the OT... very long and arduous... PS: nag a little extra for me! :D :D :D" (that reminds me that Vivian S. is going to Israel for two weeks sometime soon for her birthright trip... it's free, too!)

Got one from Jeremy, too: he doesn't know if the pickup from the Skytrain station is the best for him, since he may be running late because of work. Ah, I guess we'll all see... I hope Eric's on MSN tomorrow so I can coordinate times with him! I'd have called him if I hadn't napped from 7 to 10:45!

I took a nap since I was feeling tired, and dreamed that I was holding an AIM conversation with Sara (onnawufei). Weird, since I've never communicated with her over IM. Then I dreamed that everything in my fridge expired on May 19, especially the chocolate milk. o_O

I managed to avoid temptation and NOT email someone to wish him a happy birthday. Then again, it IS only an email... eh, I'll do it now before I change my mind. He can just not reply to it like he normally did in the course of our friendship, haha. (although to be fair, he DID reply to some... including the first one I sent him at his own request, haha) Besides, we haven't talked in a year, so it should be easier? Bleh.


Name:
Birthday:
Favorite
You are:The Gryffindor common room
This Fun Quiz created by Amanda deLassus at BlogQuiz.Net
Up to the minute Sport News at NewsDump




What's your favorite color?
What type of person were you in high school?
What would you mostly likely wear at a pool party?
Lollipop or ice cream?
Hunk or Average Joe?
Photogenic or Camera Shy?
What word describes you best?
Common flirt or Steady relationship?
Future CelebrityFalse
Classic example of Michael JacksonTrue
Rewind... needs more improvementTrue
Gorgeous, but no one knows itTrue
Go on, girl... True DIVAFalse
This Fun Quiz created by Dorothy at BlogQuiz.Net
All the latest Music News at NewsDump




are you attractive?
how many friends do you have?
have you ever seen a ghost?
how do you select your clothing?
do you have any secrets?
do you like thunderstorms?
do you take drugs?
do you follow recipes or cook from scratch?
You do not have:Dextrophobia - Fear of objects at the right side of the body.
You have a twinge of:Scatophobia - Fear of fecal matter
You think you have:Proctophobia - Fear of rectums
Other people think you have:Metrophobia - Fear or hatred of poetry
But in reality, you have:Autodysomophobia - Fear of one that has a vile odor
This Fun Quiz created by Leah at BlogQuiz.Net
Libra Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz



HAHAHAHAHA! "Fear of rectums / fecal matter!"


Your name
There's a ball flying towards you
Picasso?
Light or dark
Your IQ45
Your mental age13
Your average yearly income in 10 years$83,014
How attractive you are
91%
How lucky you are
15%
What you should do nextGet a life
This Fun Quiz created by Christine at BlogQuiz.Net
Up to the minute Sport News at NewsDump




What is your weapon of choice?
What is your fighting style?
When weakened, what do you do?
What is my one weakness?
What is the source of my power?
If you defeated me in battle, what would you do?
If I defeated you in battle, what would you do?
Why would do you want to kill me?
I win. You die.You never had a chance. I crush you with barely an effort, tear you apart, and eat a taco salad out of your skull. Did you really expect another outcome?
I win. I spare you.You don't even come close to defeating me. But, because of some semblance of human emotion, I decide not to kill you. I send you on your way, to wander the Earth as an eternal loser. And you are SUCH a loser.
I win. Enjoy your tower.After a grueling battle, I manage to defeat you. I admit, you knew my weaknesses better than I did. As a reward for your valor in battle, I grant you your life. I lock you in a tower on the far side of the world. You are cursed to remain there until your true love sets you free. Sound good? Well, unfortunately, I locked your true love in another tower on the other side of the world with the exact same curse. Good luck with that one.
Tie.I don't know how it happened, but you managed to bring the battle to a stalemate. You are unable to defeat me, and I am too bored with the fight to kill you. So we can spend eternity locked in this epic battle, or we can go out for tacos. Personally, I'm thinking tacos.
You win. Impossible! Against all odds, you manage to defeat me! I can't believe it. You must be a woman, or a very feminine man. Well, there you go. I'm dead. Happy now? Because every one of my exes are.
This Fun Quiz created by Micheal at BlogQuiz.Net
Gemini Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home