Saturday, May 20, 2006

Laughter, chocolate, and weird questions

Oh yay... I got another late spam dated May 17, 2002. Eric and Jeremy were discussing that tonight, but then their discussion went over my head so I didn't really listen. :P

On the way to church tonight, I freaked Eric out by laughing randomly throughout the drive. He should be used to it by now! Later, he took my hat off my head and said that it was controlling my mind so I shouldn't have it anymore. Somehow, I don't think that's true! As promised, we had chocolate fondue in a fountain machine: it looked like something Willy Wonka would have! When I went downstairs after the program, I made Benny jealous with the description of the food upstairs: "Man, I wish she was on Iron Chef and that she'd cook for me!" I tried convincing him to go upstairs and see, but no go. (Steph, Sheena, Karen Lew, Cindy, Vania, and Christon did!) Maybe if we're still doing those food and talk programs when you move up, eh?

A bunch of the other group was going out for gelato, but why pay money for that when you could have free food (including pina colada and chicken drumettes) upstairs? Dianne, Randal, and I discussed animals and the slaughterhouse... Eric took my pen to fill out the Summer Conference registration form, and tested me on my knowledge of his last name. After knowing you for 18 years or so, you KNOW that I know what it is! No need to test me on it! Silly boy. :D

I asked Jeremy when his birthday was: he shares it with baby Ian, my friend David's son! Vivian was telling us how this store in France has sales that last a month, in January and July... so you scout out the shops for the first couple of weeks, then move in for the kill when they REALLY slash prices during the last week! (she's moved up to our group, and I hugged her hello!)

This girl Teresa who really isn't all there asked both me and my sister the weirdest questions ever. (I'm not being mean when I say she's not all there... it's true!) First, she asked my sister whether she was related to a Susanna Cheung because apparently they have the same laugh. Uh, no. Then she asked me whether "that white guy" (Eric) was my husband or my boyfriend... no, definitely not! Just because he drives me to / from Fellowship and we have inside jokes and such does NOT mean we've gone beyond friendship! (there was this time last summer when she asked Dawn whether Dave was her husband, and another time when she asked everyone in general whether we were all married to each other yet...)

Vivian and Steph were discussing how Steph felt about leading worship, and then we got into discussions of how we were going to spend the long weekend. I plan to do what I usually do, and sleep a lot. :P Steph also told Cindy that she could come over when our parents weren't home: two whole weeks to herself is gonna be GOOD! Steph, Eric, and I also discussed the heat situation in my building: apparently, it was on the news again. Definitely shady and not legal... we may have asked Karen Choo about it, but she was talking to Jeremy about something or other.

Eventually, the Richmond Crew got going and teased Jeremy about parking his bike too close to the fire hydrant. We also alerted Rich and Chung about a grill that the Chinese group had left outisde from a barbecue (still hot?), since Rich had reminded us to keep a closer eye on our belongings because strangers DO come into the church and take things lying around on the pews!

On the way home, the three of us discussed money, the church hockey league and the stuff my sister has to buy from consignment sales and Citrus, plans for the weeekend, and hugs. Then my sister did some Beavis and Butthead impressions in the backseat while Eric and I laughed at her. (not maliciously!) We discussed my hyper ways and high-pitched exclamations: they think that I had too much caffeine, even from the fondue! I dunno about that, haha. Eric asked how the bed situation was going to work when Jon got home and my grandma was still there: Steph has NO idea, and it's stressing my mom out. Then he joked that Jon could sleep at his place, since his brother's working in Seattle now (and has been since early May): we did not know that! At least his mom's okay with it, especially since she had to deal with Eric being in Victoria a few years back! Good times, indeed. :D


Name:
Age:
Favorite rock group:
Albus Dumbledore thinks:you have a noble character and are worthy to be a Gryffindor.
Rubeus Hagrid thinks:he wants to see you wrestle Madame Olympe Maxime.
Severus Snape thinks:you need Veritaserum to reveal your... true feelings.
Lord Voldemort thinks:you're a useless worm.
Lucius Malfoy thinks:you're a filthy Mudblood.
Barty Crouch, Jr. thinks:you should make more Polyjuice potion for him.
Igor Karkaroff thinks:you'd make a fine wife for Viktor Krum.
Cornelius Fudge thinks:you're trying to steal his pinstriped robes.
This Fun Quiz created by Amanda deLassus at BlogQuiz.Net
Aries Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz



No idea what that means, but whatever. Corey thinks I should start remembering what he told me about reading those books, haha. He also tells me that Viktor Krum is a Bulgarian Quidditch player and a wizard.. "I've read all the books.. and I'm pretty sure I've told you that before, and suggested that you read them. :P Well, start remembering! :P He's in the current movie too, so that's probably why people are talking about him."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home