Thursday, May 18, 2006

Redrum icon, emergency laundry, Games for the Brain, Pocky package

This is my newest icon:



Yes, it's what you think it is. :P Let's just say I hate emergency redrum laundry runs / showers. That's all you need to know without this entry getting extremely TMI. ;) (but it's a good thing this didn't happen yesterday, what with plans at Citrus' and all...)

Note: Get more loonies and quarters for laundry. It's annoying to realize you only have enough left for one washer / dryer combo. Oh, and the dryers still suck. Sigh...

I've been playing Letter Maze for some time. After I finally figured out how to move the mouse across the letters (select "I've memorized this" and let your mouse glide over the letters), it got a bit easier. However, I still am not good at it. :P (Games for the Brain is okay in general, though...)

Corey says that between me and Jane, he thinks he has enough candy to last him a year. (I sent him a lot of Pocky, gummies, and such with the seaweed and grad stuff last week) He says that my package came yesterday (I figured THAT much out :P), and then had this to say:

[19:39:00] mrptptpt: your package came yesterday :P so with your package, I have like three big bags of candy, plus a bunch of cookies and stuff that Jane brought which are downstairs...
[19:39:56] mrptptpt: your package came and I said "geez, all this weird Asian stuff keeps showing up around here...." (calling it weird just because Jane was there, so she could tell me that Asian stuff isn't weird :P)
[19:40:05] mrptptpt: I had one of the gummy dealies just now
[19:43:34] AlenaBrolxFlami: hahaha. so how was it?
[19:45:23] mrptptpt: gumtastic :P it was good

just before I got your package, we were at the "Oriental grocery store," which is one little corner in a small gas station.. I saw Pocky there and told Jane how all the anime nerds and stuff go crazy for that stuff... or used to at least :P she asked if I wanted to buy some, but I said I didn't need to... then I go home and hey, I have a box of it! :P
[19:45:36] mrptptpt: haven't tried that yet, but I guess now I can see what the fuss is all about


You scored as Unohana Retsu. You're Unohana Retsu, Captain of the Fourth Division!
You are probably the "softie" among your friends, due to your giving and forgiving nature. People see you as someone who does not mind making personal sacrifices if it means helping someone else. You might have or be pondering a career in the health professions.

Tousen Kaname

67%

Unohana Retsu

67%

Hitsugaya Toushirou

67%

Komamura Sajin

67%

Kurotsuchi Mayuri

67%

Soi Fong

58%

Ichimaru Gin

58%

Yamamoto Genryuusai

50%

Aizen Sousuke

50%

Kyouraku Shunsui

50%

Ukitake Jyuushiro

50%

Kuchiki Byakuya

50%

Zaraki Kenpachi

42%

Which of the Thirteen Division Captains (from Bleach) are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home