Saturday, May 20, 2006

Blog catch-up, dream jealousy, soup, and being blue

I figured out why I felt so light-headed yesterday even after eating something. But it's not something that people reading this need to know. :P

Ah, it's good to have a break from Awana because normally I'd be rushing around at 2:35 (which is when I got up) to get some form of sustenance inside me and maybe quickly check email and stuff for an hour. Still, I miss the kids... next week it is, then!

Did my usual catching up with blogs: Dawn's laptop died (after 4.5 years!), Jon's been picking up the free books like a maniac at the mission where he's been volunteering (I don't think my parents will be too impressed! :P), Vivian's relieved to be back home (and has already suffered maternal nagging about jobs!), and Dave's doing 24 impressions ("the following happens between 2 PM and 3 PM") and reflecting on time with his aunt and watermelon soup. Spoz has some CD reviews and the Magic 8 Ball of Music game (always amusing, as is the "in my pants" game!), plus photos and musings on how the old generation of rock stars managed to keep up their lifestyle.

I dreamed that a bunch of us were on a ship somewhere going to England. Once we were there, my sister and her group of friends went to France a couple billion times since we were so close to that country. I remember feeling jealous because of that, and also because my mom loved that group more than my group. Sounds about right, in my more emo moments, heh. (my sister says she spends more time with her and she's mushy... well, that's NOT me! :P)

Speaking of soup, it's time to have some vegetable soup... yummy stuff. Maybe I'll look at the latest posts page later, after some game-playing. :D


You are Ocean Blue

You're both warm and practical. You're very driven, but you're also very well rounded.
You tend to see both sides to every issue, and people consider you a natural diplomat.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home