Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Nine-Letter Words / Musings / Quizzes

When I woke up, I found that the cable was out, so I took a shower and spent some time reading the newspaper until I remembered my backup. The cable was back as of 3:10, though! I also called Eric at 12:50 to make final plans for this afternoon... you can bet I'll be in the school parking lot at 5:50 if I leave by 5:25 or so! This bash is gonna ROCK! :D

I just made a NINE-letter word in Bookworm ("squatters"), and an eight-letter one yesterday ("stations"). (I made the eight-letter word "quelling" some time ago, too!) Also, I just got a white diamond on the word "rid" because I used two blue jewels in that word. Unfortunately, I couldn't use that because I had to scramble the letters available to me already. Oh well.

I do NOT want him. I can do better than someone who can't even spell "definitely," "necessarily," or "satellites" properly... and makes various excuses, each less plausible than the last. If this makes me a spelling / grammar whore, so be it. I suppose he'll always have a bit of my heart, but I just KNOW there are humorous people out there with good spelling skills! :P


You Are 24% Vain

Okay, so you're slightly vain from time to time, but you're not superficial at all.
You are realistic. You know that looks matter. You just try to make them matter less.







In the event of a lottery win, Leslie should buy...

A life size replica Star Trek Starship
'What should you buy if you win the lottery?' at QuizGalaxy.com




As it turns out, Leslie is aroused by ...


Asparagus




'What crazy thing are you aroused by?' at QuizUniverse.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home