Friday, May 19, 2006

Time confusion, feeling cheated, naps, guys, no Blogthings on Myspace, quizzes

Eric messaged me on MSN at 4:10 to say that it was actually two hours later, and that he was at home so I should get ready in a few minutes. I don't THINK so, buddy! He also claims to have sent me an image featuring his messenger window with the "correct" timestamps on it... I dunno about that, either! "What time you think it is is irrelevant. The time is 7:02 on May 17th, 2002. If you think it's something like 5:02 on May 19th, 2006 or something crazy like that, you belong in Riverview." (the local mental institution we drove by a couple nights ago)

Then again, to further add to this sense of time confusion: I just got a spam email dated four years ago (May 16, 2002), and another one dated Aug. 9, 2005 ... the subject of the first one was "New 2007 Cars Are Here!" What the heck...

I feel cheated. I got a mango gummy package with nothing but air in it! Aiyoh... I hope Corey doesn't have any of those!

Dawn messaged me last night to say she'd read my post explaining the Swedish boy name "Jerker"... she thanked me, and said that it was actually kind of hilarious since the guy she was with was named Eric, haha! I thought she couldn't read my blog, but maybe that was only when she was in a certain part of the country. Who knows with these things... at least she got the information!

I have memories of these five guys, but I'd only be friendly to Scott (who had a teen boy crush on me :P) or Darren if I ever met them (again). As for John, Stephen, or Palmer... I suspect I'd still try to be civil, but that might crack rather soon afterwards! Thank goodness for distance and non-interaction! :P

I need a nap. I suspect I won't get one. We'll see...

Note to self: Do NOT post Blogquiz things on Myspace, or else the post won't publish because of errors on the page!


Colorful and Sexy

Confident and outrageous, you have the personality to wear a dress that really turns heads.



Your Cute Bikini Is
Roxy Bikini



Your Ideal Pet is a Fish

You're both laid back, quiet, and content with your own little worlds.
Just don't stare at that fishbowl for too long!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home