Sunday, May 21, 2006

Editing tags, OCDL, multiples

I decided that I was tired of all the "0 uses" on my LJ tags page where those tags were actually used once on previously-filtered entries. Originally, I thought of deleting them... but then I figured I could add those tags to pre-existing entries: one entry for each letter of the alphabet where "0 uses" was found, and one for non-alphabetic characters. Then I also spent some time deleting a bunch of misspelled tags, and tags that weren't even used. I told you that I was OCDL about my journal, even if these mini-projects are a lot of work. :P

I need to check Facts About Multiples soon, since it's recently been updated. That info is gonna rock, haha. (quadruplets, multiple multiples, world lists of quads / quints / conjoined twins... not likely the twins, triplets, sextuplets, septuplets, octuplets, nonuplets, decaplets, and quindecaplets will be updated!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home