Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Commitment and my grandma, amusing Blogger comments, warnings on Excel Extreme gum

Called my grandma just now, who strongly hinted that I should spend some time with her tomorrow around the house. There are blogging issues with the parental computers, and my sister's laptop is now password-protected, but maybe I will. I didn't commit to anything definite, though: all I said was that I'd call her if I did, heh. That way, it's not like an obligation or something that I have to commit to.. it's more spontaneous-ish. ;) (and they say that men are the commitment-phobic ones, hehe...)

I got an email notification that someone named Monique had commented on my Blogger site. Once I found out who it was (sorceress_rin), I was amused. ["Wait a sec, I only use Sorceress_rin on my LiveJournal! Who are you?! (seriously, I was only doing a search on my name)"] HAHAHA! Of course, I posted a comment in reply (it's the post with all the duplicate names) saying that she knew me under another name. :D (as if the sameness of those entries didn't clue her in, hahaha...)


I just noticed that two of the newest flavors of Excel gum (all "Extreme") have warnings on them. Good thing I realized that the warnings were different for each flavor before I used up all the gum! Of course, it would take some time to use up 48 packs of gum (especially now that I don't necessarily give some to the kids every week at church), but still. Hey, it says the gum is sugar-free! I can theoretically give it to Eric, but I'm sure he wouldn't trust it... very understandable! Too bad Excel Extreme Voltage and Excel Extreme Shock don't have a warning on them, though. =/


Extreme Charge: "WARNING: Crying in front of friends is not cool. MISE EN GARDE: Pleurer devant vos amis n'est pas cool."

Extreme Fuse: "WARNING: Friends don't let friends chew alone. MISE EN GARDE: Les vrais amis ne laissent pas leurs amis mâcher seuls."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home