Sunday, April 30, 2006

Paging System Ahoy!

Jon: If you're reading this, Auntie Eva's sister gave you $50. The only reason I know this is because Mom opened the envelope that Auntie Eileen gave you: "it was OPEN, so I can see what's inside!" :P

Eric: If you're reading this, don't call my parents for 24 tomorrow. They're going for dinner with Vernon's parents before Stateside relocation. Oh heck, I'll call you later since they probably haven't even thought of that. :P

Steph: If you're reading this, Mom apparently thinks she has Alzheimer's since she forgot she told me about tomorrow's Greek dinner in between this morning and lunchtime at Mui's. Kinda overdramatic, if you ask me. :P


Real entry to come later. I just got home, and need to use this blog as a paging system of sorts before I forget. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home