Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Finished Thy Dungeonman 3!

Note: LJ Writing Centre Adventure / LJ Alter Ego / LJ Stars of Destiny blogquizzes. (by Sadie, Chris, and CH405)


I finally finished the Homestar Runner Dungeon 3 game (Thy Dungeonman 3) just now. It took me way too long because of weird font issues and annoying picture glitches. GRR!

I also wish LJ would stop being down / hiccuping. I'm realistic in that I don't expect such a large site to be functioning perfectly all the time, but sometimes it gets annoying / frustrating. I keep having visions of the January 2005 LJ Blackout, and that wasn't a good thing... totally unacceptable! =/

At least I managed to post this entry and my friends list placeholder at JUST the right time between hiccups... how lucky! :D











Bin Laden HATES you too! by Drunken Hero


Osama will end the blog of Flami in a torrent of hellfire!



I wish a sewer rat would come and bite you on the nads and give you the Black Death, Flami. I do hate your blog that badly.






Boys or Girls?
Ever played kiss chase?
You smoke?
Name a drug you like (or say none)
Ever had your ass slapped by a geek?
Are you fat?
What's your name?
You have this percentage of becoming one
30%
This Fun Quiz created by jon at BlogQuiz.Net
Aquarius Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz




Name
Age
DOB
Favorite
Best Friend's Name
You AreM&M's... plain, but sweet and classic
You LikeReese's
People Like You
82%
This Fun Quiz created by sara at BlogQuiz.Net
Capricorn Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home