Monday, May 22, 2006

Bots, my sister, and reservations

Heh, I decided to add a couple of bots to my buddylist. I'm bored, obviously. Maybe I'll experience connections with random conversations through thegreathatsby, and amusement through weird conversations with SmarterChild. :D

My sister just called to ask what I thought about her butt, so I asked her if Vivian was over and whether she wanted to know too. She put Vivian on the phone for a second... those girls are weird. :P Then again, I asked her about inviting Jeremy to Shanghai Wind since he seemed to like it the last couple of times: we'll probably run out of space anyhow, and he'd have to get a ride in with Nathan. She thought I'd make a reservation and then call Nathan, but I told her to do that: she knows the restaurant's number anyhow! At least she got my message about Eunice and Eric, heh.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home