Sunday, May 21, 2006

Stupid videos, cracking up, and Shanghai Wind

Eric M. got on MSN to ask if I had Chinese Eric's cell number. After looking it up in my BootyBase, I gave him the numbers that I had. He said that those were probably no good since Eric had switched cell phones with his mom. (I thought that was only on occasion, not permanently!) In any case, I didn't have those other numbers. He then linked me to Sexy Ice Skater and Proof By Banana. (IE needed!) It's not his fault that it needs IE, he told me while adding that I could search on Stupid Videos for those... then said that I'd subconsciously told him while I was half-awake that I wanted to marry Eric! Um, I don't think so! At any rate, I'll tell Eric H. to call Enrico if I ever see him online.

Then my sister called to tell me that I'd made her crack up while she was helping Christon lead worship this morning, thus she had to stop singing for a bit. She thought that I had the most devious smile on my face, like I'd just been satisfied with a fart. Uh, I wouldn't do that... I was trying to stay awake, and I don't recall thinking anything devious!

She told me that she was going to a summer get-together at Melia's (I heard that Sam, Mike, Ivan, and a bunch of others are going too) for the Daniel people... then she's sleeping over at Vivian's. They probably won't go mini-golfing tomorrow, as it's forecasted to rain... but they might go for bubble tea! I'll call her tomorrow to see what's up, heh.

She also wanted to tell me that her friends Ceci and Angela (sisters) are in town this week (I'd heard about that before), and that she plans to take them to the best landmark in Richmond: Shanghai Wind! Apparently, they're going on Wednesday at 7... of course I'm in! Steph's also invited Brian (who's definitely coming.. they actually got to talk today!), Amy (who might come), Danielle, and Nathan. She told me to call Eunice (who isn't home), and tell her that Eddie's welcome IF he isn't too blasphemous like he was last time!

I brought up Eric M., and she said he was definitely welcome to join us... she needs to reserve one of those big tables this time, with 12 of us slated to come! Steph invited Citrus; when he said he couldn't make it, she jokingly called him a loser. So when I got off the phone with her, I called Eric: he said that he'd let Steph know tomorrow, which sounds good to me! I just called Eunice, who said "Yay! Thanks for calling and inviting me! I'll meet you guys there!" So yup... sounds like an interesting time, indeed! (I'll need to go to the bank on Tuesday, I think...)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home