Monday, May 22, 2006

Dream: Dan Russell, piles of money, and Citrus' washrooms!

Last night, I dreamed that a bunch of us were at Citrus' place and that Dan Russell (the main Sportstalk guy) was there with us propped up in an overstuffed chair. Unfortunately, he was very skinny and had braces on his legs. We were listening to broadcasts on the radio saying that he had cancer: they were on a fund-raising drive, and apparently our place was the centre of the operations as far as the money went. (it made sense, since Dan was there and all...) There was a marathon of hockey games on the TV as well, just to add to the atmosphere.

There was a notebook for our phone messages and therapeutic goals; as you can imagine, it got much use! I remember sleeping in a pile of money with a lot of toonies. I had a bunch of phone messages when I got up for some reason, from Mom / Gloria / therapists / Pastor Edward! After figuring that I could look into those later,I was looking around for a washroom with Citrus' help. Two were being used, and there was a room which could have been one: it had a black-and-white sign on it saying that it was NOT a washroom. We looked inside anyhow... it appeared to be a kitchen equipped with a fridge / freezer, and the room had various food items on the shelves. My sister was using a portable cooking unit in the middle of the huge living room to cook something, and others were making sushi. That's when I woke up. Weird stuff...

I just called my sister, who said that she's not doing anything with Vivian. Good thing our parents are away for an undetermined length of time: they didn't tell her when they'd get back! She thinks I can come over at 7-ish for 24's finale since Eric will be over. (so THAT's what he meant yesterday by saying he'd tell her about SLB tomorrow... I should have known!) Heh, we shall see... right now, it's time to eat potatoes and catch up on things!


What flavor are you?

Bitter

You're not liked at all. Nobody likes bitter things. They taste terrible! Go do something about that flavor, it sucks.

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home