Thursday, April 13, 2006

Dreams about KQ, Jasmine, NetDave, Corey, Sheena, broken keys, non-working washrooms, and more!

I had the most weird dream, as usual. First, I was in church talking to Corey on AIM about how our days were going and such. Then he decided to change the font colors of both his profile and his messages so that it was dark blue on dark blue. I couldn't see a thing except the big yellow emoticons... yes, this was normal AIM and not Trillian. I asked him why he did that, and his response before signing off was something along the lines of "To confuse and annoy you, why else?" *sigh*

Then to my surprise, KQ came down the church stairs wanting to meet up with me. We were in the middle of planning what we'd do when Jasmine showed up with NetDave. They said that one of their fantasies was about sex in church... o_O KQ and I managed to dissuade them from that, and convinced them to at least hook up somewhere else other than the church grounds. Or at least, we thought we had... a while later, we heard certain noises coming from one of the upstairs classrooms. There were others around using the church, but they wouldn't make THOSE type of noises! So we went to investigate: after words were exchanged between them and my dad (the church administrator), Jasmine and NetDave left... presumably to try fulfilling their fantasies elsewhere.

Somehow, the dream segued from there to a giant conference building. The church was having its annual conference there, and I saw plenty of church people in this dream: Joanna and Joyce's mom, Auntie Ping, lots of my friends, lots of Chinese Congregation people, etc. There was supposed to be a gathering of the English congregation people the next morning outside, but I was excused since I had to be at some funeral for a close friend later. For some reason, I woke up early that morning (at 8:30 or so) and couldn't go back to sleep. So I got dressed and went to see what others were doing after having a quick breakfast.

Sheena, Joe, Daniel, Eunice, Rich, Nathan, and others seemed surprised to see me up at 9:15! I lay down on the grass with a few of them and talked for a bit. They encouraged me to go back inside and sleep if I could. So I did, and then I noticed that two of my keys had been broken off in half somehow. I saw a LOT of Chinese congregation old people in one of the lounges... I also saw my dad go by, but didn't say anything to him about my broken keys even if he could have done something about the situation. Then I stopped off to go to the washroom... Dawn's dad came out from one of them, and told me that the washrooms there weren't working at all. That was all I remember before waking up... o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home