Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Excel has five new flavors of gum!!!

Decided to go out for a while today, thinking that maybe I could have some Boston Pizza Pasta Tuesday. No such luck, since I would have had to wait 20 to 30 minutes! Normally, I'm kinda patient while waiting as long as I have a book to read... but not today! So I went to Milestone's... same story! Then I went to Kimchi Nara, the Korean BBQ place that Eric H. and I went to in November. That was better, since I didn't have to wait as long. After that, I decided to go to the nearby sushi place to get some for tomorrow... I had to wait there also, but I finished the paper whilst doing so!

After that, I went to London Drugs since I needed to buy a comb and a special birthday card for Tracy. While there, I noticed that Excel gum had five new flavors: Night Chill, Extreme Shock, Extreme Charge, Extreme Fuse, and Extreme Voltage. Of course, I bought all of them as well as some yummy Chewy Chips Ahoy in the RED bag (which Darren told me about last year), plus some Stouffers microwaveable meals which they now have. (more use for my "buy three, save $1.50" coupons... yay!)

At least I stayed away from buying the body wash-related items when I didn't need any of them! (pomegranate with melon / shea butter / lavender / white tea / many other things) Yay for me!

Turns out I waited at the bus stop for home-bound buses at the right time, as I gathered from conversation there that people had been waiting for two hours!

Oh yeah, I think I really like green tea now. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home