Thursday, April 13, 2006

Library dream / Sneezing / Hockey / Faking Sextuplets

I unintentionally napped tonight from about 6:45 till 10:30. Guess I really did need my sleep! I dreamed about seeing my former friend Shannon (who uses a wheelchair) down a ramp to go somewhere, then I met up with my family at the library. This one had LOTS of books, but we only had a limited time to explore. My sister and I pointed out a lot of thick baseball / China-related history books to my brother, but he'd read them all. I was going to borrow some of the China-related books for myself, as well as a bunch of Ripley's-like books about coincidences and weird happenings. Then I woke up... weird.

I hate it when you sneeze unexpectedly with a lot of food in your mouth, even when you try catching it. Oh, and Vancouver lost the hockey game 5-4 tonight in overtime to the Sharks... I don't think Vancouver will be making the playoffs this year! Aiya on both points. :P

While I'm on the topic of things I hate, I went to do my laundry earlier today. You'd think this wouldn't be a huge deal: put it in the washer, then in the dryer. I went up when my dryer finished (communal laundry room in this apartment building), only to find that somebody had obviously stopped my dryer cycle midway through for whatever reason! Of course, that left my clothes still half-wet and necessitated my paying for ANOTHER load. I don't know what's with people around here... they need to show some consideration and respect for other people's property! It's not like I was taking up valuable space, since there was still a spare dryer which (might I note) was running when I went up to collect what I thought would be my dry clothes after the prescribed time!

Facts About Multiples has been updated again... yay! Corey and I both saw something about some idiot who faked having sextuplets since she needed the cash to pay bills... good one. :P Now the people who honestly DO need donations probably won't end up getting as much, for one thing.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home