Saturday, April 08, 2006

Pizza, chilling, amazing hockey wins, church, websites, and four new icons for Eric!

Eric H. and I just chilled after eating the good Edge / ten-topping pizzas from Pizza Hut... the crust was very good, and not all yucky like certain other pizza companies I could name. It was on him since he likes hanging out with me and talking about stuff, so it's pretty good. He even opened the SkyFlakes crackers, and marveled at how I "organized" the contents into Ziploc bags. Psst... it's called not having to open the container again! ;)

Vancouver won the hockey game against the Flames 3-2 in overtime! He was all depressed because Calgary had tied the game 2-2, and it looked like it might be a shootout. But good ol' Ed Jovanovski (who just got off the injured list today) saved the day for us! :D

We talked about Willingdon Church Saturday night services (which Nathan has been bringing him to), our church's Easter Sunday services (which he plans on attending), Corey and his ex, Erik ("the guy who wants to become a girl"), hockey, books, and various websites. (No Pants Day, Things Shoved Up The Butt, FlubTitles, etc.) He still feels bad that he made my TV green for a while there, but it looks just about normal now, so no worries. I found him four icons from my bases community to fill his six slots, too! (now he's fallen asleep, heh...)

Never mind... he woke up when I went to the washroom, and has now left. (I guess the toilet flushing wasn't in his "white noise" bank while the DVD, radio, and TV were :P) Good times with friends are cool. :D


Brokeback Mountain, Chocolate, Christianity, and Snoopy with Woodstock!










Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home