Monday, April 10, 2006

Survey, guilty or not guilty, blogquiz

Yeah, I bet you're all wishing I'd get back to my project and stop updating. But I just did, so as not to have these entries too closely spaced together! :P


Note: LJ Cthulhu Gaming / LJ Yankee Party / LJ Opening Day / LJ Fave Junkfood blogquizzes. (by Gabriel, Sally, and Christine)


Q: WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT?
A: Gathering material for an update, and talking to Corey about poop / noise / bathrooms. Don't ask. :P

Q: WHAT'S THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE ON YOUR CELL PHONE SAY?
A: N/A.

Q: WHOSE BED DID YOU SLEEP IN LAST NIGHT?
A: Mine.

Q: WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
A: A nightgown with teddy bears all over it.

Q: MOST RECENT MOVIE THAT YOU WATCHED?
A: Does Ministry Of Sound: The Annual 2005 DVD count? If not, then Chronicles of Narnia.

Q: NAME 2 THINGS THAT YOU HAVE ON YOU AT ALL TIMES?
A: Gum and lip balm.

Q: WHAT'S THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEETS?
A: Purple.

Q: HOW MUCH CASH DO YOU HAVE ON YOU RIGHT NOW?
A: Around $70. Maybe more, but I can't be bothered to count.

Q: What's your favorite town / city?
A: Vancouver.

Q: I can't wait...?
A: For certain people to leave town.

Q: When was the last time you saw your mom?
A: This afternoon.

Q: When was the last time you saw your dad?
A: See above.

Q: What did you have for dinner LAST NIGHT?
A: Pizza and green tea.

Q: Look to your left. What's there?
A: My bookshelf of CDs and miscellany.

Q: What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
A: ... I have no idea. Can't remember.

Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
A: LJ / GJ / Blogger / Our Place.

Q: Do you have an air freshener in your car?
A: No car.

Q: Do you have plants in your room?
A: No. What's funny about this is that my mom thought I wanted plants to brighten up my "thingy" (she meant the apartment :P), and offered me a coupon for 10 free plants at Art Knapp just this afternoon! Aiyoh.

Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
A: No.

Q: What city was your last taxicab ride in?
A: Richmond.

Q: Do you own a picture phone?
A: No.

Q: What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
A: No idea... peppermint stuff. Heh.

Q: Recent time you were really upset?
A: A couple weeks ago when my mom called me certain names I won't repeat here.




This is The Guilty Game....
Give a G for guilty and a NG for not guilty.
I don't get how some of these could have "guilt" written all over them, but whatever.

Given a hickey? NG
Singing in the shower?: NG
Gotten a hickey?: NG
Spit in someone's drink? NG
Played with Barbie?: G
Made someone cry?: G
Opened your Christmas presents early?: G
Lied to a friend?: G
Broken a bone?: NG
Seen The Goonies more than 10 times?: NG
Played a computer game for more than 5 hours?: G
Ran through the sprinklers naked?: NG
Went outside naked?: NG
Flashed somebody?: G
Mooned somebody?: G
Been on stage?: G
Been on stage naked or close to it?: NG
Fallen in love?: G
Been in a parade?: NG
Been in a school play?: G
Drank beer?: G
Gotten detention?: G
Been on a plane: G
Been on a cruise?: G
Cheated on a test?: G
Broken into a house?: NG
Gotten a tattoo?: NG
Gotten piercings?: NG
Gotten into a fist fight?: NG
Laughed so hard it hurt?: G
Cried yourself to sleep?: G
Cried in public?: G
Lied to your parents?: G
Skipped class?: G
Skydived: NG
Gotten jealous: G


Name
Angsty Pen Name
~the darkness is drawing me in
~I was lied to
~it's tearing me apart
~the darkness is drawing me in
~it's tearing me apart
~there's no such thing as God
~emotions; my head is splitting
~morbid thoughts
This Fun Quiz created by Miriam at BlogQuiz.Net
Virgo Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home