Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Kinkiness, robot / ninja / dinosaur, my theme song, my true element, the five love languages, and more!

It occurs to me that I didn't have a Pasta Tuesday meal in February... now my streak of over 18 months is broken! Oh well, at least I had the Boston Pizza heart-shaped pizza with Eric H. on Valentine's Day, which WAS a Tuesday. So that's just as good. :D

Oh, and sometimes I wonder what it would be like to use a toothbrush on my nose. For those of you worried about my mental state (*crickets*), I mean using it on the OUTSIDE of my nose. If I were to use it on the inside... OUCH! MASSIVE PAIN!

You are 19% kinky





You aren't kinky. You like your plain old meat and potatoes type of sex. That's cool.


Take this quiz at QuizUniverse.com



Boooring!
Grats! You're 9% kinky!
Your kinkscore is awfully low... consider trying new stuff in the bedroom or at least make something happen there. Please.



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on kinkpoints
Link: The Kinkiness Test written by nilnisicruce on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



Road Rager
You are 66 anal!!!

You're the kind of ***hole that bashes people's windows in with a bat because they didn't turn on their lights while using their windshield wipers when changing lanes with no signal. But since you're still nice, you gave them your insurance.



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 94% on Analness
Link: The How Anal Are You Test written by wiredangel on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



Category #11
YIPPPY SKIPPY FER YOU.. Now where's the 5 bucks you owe me? 100!
Description for Category #11



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 44% on gothpoints
Link: The Insane Goth Test written by Tiewaz on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test










Screwed
You scored 4
Let's face it buddy, if evil flying bananas of doom ever did invade the earth, you would be one of the first to go. If this were a movie, you would be lucky to be cast as an extra... you would die within the first few scenes. Shame.







My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 7% on defended
Link: The evil flying bananas of doom Test written by ratepug on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test










Radical Ninja
You scored 30% robot, 100% ninja, 30% dinosaur, and 50% wtf!
Sweet ass! You're a kickass radical ninja who kicks ass while looking radical. Wow. That's pretty stealth. Like... damn, ninja kick BOO-YAH ouch I'm dead how did you do that? Doesn't matter now, I'm just a ghost now. I'm on my way to heaven, I hope, or maybe somewhere else. But I won't talk bad on you, no sir or madam, I will only say how awesomely radical my death was.







My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:



















free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on robot





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on ninja





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on dinosaur





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 50% on wtf
Link: The robot, ninja, or dinosaur Test written by xvszero on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



Your Theme Song:


Hungry Like the Wolf - Duran Duran



'What is your theme song?' at QuizGalaxy.com



At least I won't murder my children to this song, like Diane Downs did!


Earth
Your element is Earth: Wise, solitary, mysterious, and loving. You are very wise. You're wise as in you know things others do not. You can see past the stereotypes and see the real people behind their facades, so people will often come to you for help and advice. Quite solitary and somewhat shy around people because you prefer animals and plants. Animals aren't afraid to show themselves or what they are feeling, and plants are fun to nurture. You are very strong in your silence; if you set your mind on something, you will oftentimes pursue it to the end. Sometimes you just want to get away, so you seek refuge in the forest where you can have time to think and try to sort out your emotions. The sound of the wind usually calms you, especially when it's moving through the trees. Life to you is something precious, and should not be taken for granted.


.:-|What is your true element?|-:. -With Anime Pictures and detailed answers-
brought to you by Quizilla


The Five Love Languages

My primary love language is probably
Physical Touch
with a secondary love language being
Words of Affirmation.

Complete set of results

Physical Touch: 8
Words of Affirmation: 7
Acts of Service: 6
Quality Time: 6
Receiving Gifts: 3


Information

Unhappiness in relationships, according to Dr. Gary Chapman, is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. Sometimes we don't understand our partner's requirements, or even our own. We all have a "love tank" that needs to be filled in order for us to express love to others, but there are different means by which our tank can be filled, and there are different ways that we can express love to others.

Take the quiz

Cool! That reminds me of this Awana Conference 2003 workshop.


The Multidimensional Scale of Sexuality

According to my answers, it is likely that I identify as
Heterosexual.

Complete set of results

Heterosexual: 5
Heterosexual with some homosexuality: 1
Asexual: 0
Concurrent bisexual: 0
Homosexual: 0
Homosexual with some heterosexuality: 0
Past heterosexual, currently homosexual: 0
Past homosexual, currently heterosexual: 0
Sequential bisexual: 0


Information

The Multidimensional Scale of Sexuality was devised by Larry Kurdek, B. Berkey, and T. Perelman-Hall. It is an extension of the Klein Sexual Orientation Grid, recognising that sexual identities can change over time, people can identify with more than one sexual identity, and that asexuality is a valid sexual identity. The Multidimensional Scale of Sexuality was published in the Journal of Homosexuality in 1990.

Take the quiz

No, of course I'll never act upon that VERY minor homosexual streak in me! That would be wrong.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home