Friday, March 03, 2006

Home early for once!

Not much to tell about tonight... Eric and I discussed Homestar Runner and fluffy puff marshmallows on the way to church while listening to the hockey game. He wanted me to score for the Canucks since they were losing 4-2 then... there's no way I could do that from the car, man! Then I told him about the classic games that I downloaded this week: he wondered what the monitor looked like, and how I could even play those games... it's called an Apple II emulator, and the monitor's not all green and black like it was on the old computers back then!

After singing, I got a ride from Sam... they have to be there an hour early, so 2:30 it is! My sister then sounded miffed when I called her to see what the hockey score was: dude, take a chill pill or Valium. Of course I'm at Fellowship, but Bible Study hasn't started yet! At least I'm more laid-back than you are about certain things, and won't scold people when they call me up to ask about these things... sheesh! Next time, I'm calling Chinese Eric's cell or something! I actually saw Helen for the first time since Stella's baby shower: we hugged and talked for a bit about her baby, who's now 13 pounds. They only have one car now, but a future get-together should still be doable even with baby!

After Bible Study, Karen mentioned that she'd given me a glass game set: whoa! (she knows she's forgiven for that one, but wanted to show her sincerity... fair enough!) I talked to Kevin for a while about health inspections and the creepy bacteria in our water, then got a ride home with Eric. Too bad that nobody was doing anything tonight, since we both felt like going out later and doing something. He tested me on Spanish (he was in Mexico for a month and took Spanish classes there), I tested him on quindecaplets (15 babies born at a time), he ordered me to disembark (not depart or exit) at #4 / Alderbridge (and called me a stowaway when I didn't!), I called him insane when he broke out into demonic laughter (didn't freak ME out! :P), and he asked whether I was a chicken / pig / cheese puff / Chinaman / Chinawoman / ethnic Chinese / dog / cat. We also learned that the Canucks had won 5-4 tonight over the Blackhawks in a shootout, and had lost 3-1 to Nashville last night. (the team had better not lose to the Blues on Sunday again!) Within two minutes of my getting home, he called me to say that I failed to close his door properly: I thought I slammed the door hard enough, but I guess not! He also asked whether I was Homestar Runner, and expressed surprise that I "wasn't on the Internet." (but then said that was good because then he could tell me what I did wrong, heh) Then he let me get back to my blogging / OREGON TRAIL / whatever I was doing, and said he'd talk to me later. Fair enough, then!

Now, back to filling up my tag lists in past entries...


Note: Whether I'm an LJ piggy / LJ Friends Cast / LJ X-Men Crew / How my LJ friends will die blogquizzes. (hy BrandyMallory, Cassie, and Cyndi)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home