Monday, March 06, 2006

Quirky groceries, wrong numbers, Kirby Puckett dead, violins as lobsters, quizzes

I now have four litres of green tea, a lot of milk (chocolate / strawberry / regular), chocolate cherry fondue yogurt, digestive biscuits, an Asian citrus wild salmon meal, and a bunch of other more mundane groceries... go me! Yes, I know I ranted about strawberry milk recently, but Milk To Go tastes better than Parmalat. Also just hung up on a wrong number, after informing her that I was not Tricia. Good thing it wasn't a call asking if this was SportsChek: I hate those calls with a passion! :P

I just heard that Kirby Puckett (HOF baseball player) is dead at 45 from a stroke... aiya.


Jamie thought that the violin in this icon looked like a lobster: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Um, I don't think so, and neither does Corey. ("That's called a violin." "I know that, and you know that, but I don't know if she does!") Yeah, she was hungry at the time... but still.



Eric H. thought that the hilarious menu translations were good enough to send on to his girlfriend Fay, and Randal's been emailing a bunch of us about totally unrelated things off that email to EVERYONE on that list! Har har, dude. At least I don't mind as much now, hehe. Can't speak for our other friends, though!


Note: LJ Chuck Norris x2 / LJ Hat Color blogquizzes. (by Christie, Jacques Cousteau, and Kaylin)


passionate
Your kiss is so sweet and so tender that once you finally kiss him or her (or they kiss you), they will never want to let you go.
Your kiss sends chills down their spines, and makes them go weak at the knees.

[x]Boys[x]
Wanna make out?


How sweet is your kiss? *boys and girls*[x] I am a chick btw just so i don't get that in a msg once again[x]
brought to you by Quizilla


HASH(0x8bf2940)
Lonely Faerie
You are the Lonely Faerie. You aren't comfortable coming in contact with people, and you prefer to be alone. You're usually found reading, writing, or sometimes even drawing to pass the time.

Wings: Black and gray
Power: Shadows
Sexual appeal: You aren't one to stand out in a crowd... because you're not even in the crowd in the first place. This is what boys think is sexy, the way you persistently avoid everyone. It's like playing hard to catch, and they just can't resist it when you do this.
What you look for in a guy: You don't really notice guys that much, but that doesn't mean they don't notice you. If you had to choose, you'd probably pick someone about your height with grayish eyes. He can't be too dominating, of course, since you tend to be uncomfortable with people anyway.


What kind of Dark Faerie are You? (Girls only with beautiful pics)
brought to you by Quizilla


The English Major
Whoa Nelly! You got 97! I'm Speechless...

Wow! Not only do you know the basics, you know what most people don't. You probably get as annoyed as I do when people use your instead of you're or use unnecessary apostrophes. So not only would I not beat you with a baseball bat, but I would gladly shake your hand. Then I would salute you. Then I might get something to eat. Then the food would make me thirsty, so I'd get a drink as well. Then I might see what's on TV. Well, I don't think you really care anymore, so I guess I'll just end this thing now.



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 83% on Grammar points
Link: The Grammar Test written by hobochester on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



Ares
Gods! You scored 38!

You are most like Ares, the god of war and conflict! Often portayed as a warrior, Ares was impressed with his own strength and skills. His throne on Mount Olympus was covered in human skins. Big, tough, and
brawny. Today, he'd probably be a jock who likes to show off. Hey, that's you!



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 5% on Godliness
Link: The What Greek God Are You Test written by mellyelf on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



The Nerd
You've finished! And your score is 94

Well... you either cheated, read incessantly, or you're an incredibly gifted genius of a speller. Since there's no real way for me to know, I'll pretend nobody ever cheats. Congrats!



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 88% on spelling points
Link: The Definitive Spelling Test written by just_jesse on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home