Saturday, March 04, 2006

Annoying Pre-Wakeup Phone Calls, No Rides, Special Multigrain Crackers, Values

Somebody called twice when I wasn't ready to get up yet today... whoever that is should die. I even answered the phone the second time, and they didn't answer me! What the heck is up with that?! I should really remember to turn my phone OFF when I go to bed... so annoying! (at least it wasn't Sam changing plans on me, haha... he picked me up at 3, all apologies since his friend got stranded with no car when he had dance lessons to go to!) We thought the traffic wouldn't be so bad since we were about an hour earlier than normal ("people only go out at 3:30!"), but we got our hopes up too soon. Today turned out to be the day of people with no rides, since Mike called Sam also looking for a ride. When we picked him up, he told us to guess what time he went to sleep. I guessed 4 AM, and Sam guessed 5 AM... we were both surprised when he said that he'd been to bed at 6:30 AM and started his shower when it was light outside! He'd gotten home at midnight, and played games till 3, then watched SAVED BY THE BELL till 6:30... o_O Then Mike's dad called Sam's cell since Sam's call to Mike was forwarded to his phone.. at least Uncle Johnny knew Sam's number, unlike the time when he called Joey during Awana and left a message about piano tuning!

We finally got to church at around 3:35, so either we were really late for that gospel meeting or really early to Awana for once! There were some multigrain sugarfree Crackerplus crackers with all sorts of good stuff in them: whole spelt, wheat germ, sesame seeds, dietary fiber, whole meal, isomalt, quinoa, millet, brown flax, triticale flakes, pearled barley flakes, purple wheat flakes, rye flakes, AND a mild aroma of grain! David wanted to play with my calculator, so I let him... he's a good kid. I got a ride home with someone else, thank goodness. When I was looking inside my backpack just now, I found these crackers that little Rachel's grandma gave me last week: I think I'll eat those before I forget about them, haha!

Off to see if "I just got there [Fort Laramie] too. All you have to do is click the drive that has disk one in it, and then load disk 2 into it and press space." works for me in OREGON TRAIL. Then again, I'm challenged by simple things... :P


Your Values Profile

Loyalty:

You value loyalty a fair amount.
You're loyal to your friends... to a point.
But if they cross you, you will reconsider your loyalties.
Staying true to others is important to you, but you also stay true to yourself.

Honesty:

You value honesty a fair amount.
You're honest when you can be, but you aren't a stickler for it.
If a little white lie will make a situation more comfortable, you'll go for it.
In the end, you mostly care about "situational integrity."

Generosity:

You value generosity a fair amount.
You are all about giving, as long as there's some give and take.
Supportive and kind, you don't mind helping out a friend in need.
But you know when you've given too much. You have no problem saying "no"!

Humility:

You value humility a fair amount.
You tend to be an easygoing, humble person.
But occasionally your ego takes over.
You have a slight competitive streak - and the need to be the best.

Tolerance:

You value tolerance a fair amount.
You are open to new cultures, beliefs, and ideas.
You have very few prejudices that you're aware of.
And while you are tolerant, you do stand true to what you believe.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home