Sunday, March 05, 2006

St. Louis beat us again! / Survey of Fours

I keep meaning to give my tax stuff to my dad so he can look it over and do what he does to it... there are advantages to having an accountant in the family. :D (let's not get into the disadvantages, eh?) Maybe next week if I remember.. it's currently sitting atop my shelves of CDs and miscellaneous notebooks.

Maybe I'll look up large families and such on Google again someday, too. :P Currently talking to Eric H. about his girlfriend Fay: she's busy with training for a job she's excited about... yay! (I still haven't figured out what's with his online habit of typing "nananana" regularly, but whatever floats his boat!) Just checked the hockey scores: St. Louis beat us 4-1 AGAIN!!!! What. The. Heck. We are their whipping post this season, I swear. You'd think we'd win at least ONE game of four against one of the worst teams in the league, but NO. *grumble* Corey wants us to go kick their butt... however, we've run out of chances to do that.

Caught up on all blogs and photo madness, in faster time than the last blog-check I performed before Awana last week. No, I'm not skimming / speed-reading everyone's stuff... let's just say that this connection enables me to have all of them up at once (if I wanted to) with minimal load time. :D

Here's a survey seen on all the finer blogs out there... well, Dawn's / Steph's / Vivian's! :P


Four jobs I've had:
1. Salvation Army bell ringer. You know, those people that stand in various locations around the Christmas holidays wanting you to donate to the Sally Ann? (actually, I saw this one woman outside the Richmond Centre Shoppers Drug Mart last year: she sang Christmas carols and had a rather nice voice... but of course can't rival Kiri Te Kanawa or whatever that opera singer's name is!)
2. Temporary postal mail sorter for the mail rush a few years back.
3. Newspaper delivery person.
4. Office person, also a temp job. (interesting stuff, though...)

Four movies I can watch (and have watched) over and over:
1. This Is Spinal Tap
2. Forrest Gump
3. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (let's just say that I have tainted memories of the last time I watched that... who wants to watch it with me sometime to partially aid in rendering those memories powerless?!)
4. E.T. (yeah, shut up :P)

Four places I've lived:
1. Richmond: Mirabel Ct.
2. Richmond: Rosehill Dr.
3. Richmond: Gilbert Rd.
4. Richmond: Foster Rd. (yeah, so I don't travel much... shush! :P)

Four TV Shows I love: (if only my TV weren't green and yellow!)
1. Hockey Night in Canada
2. Listed
3. Pimp My Ride (shut up :P)
4. Pop-Up Video

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Maritimes (once, on a Chinese bus tour)
2. Alaska (on a cruise ship!)
3. San Francisco (we ate ALL the sample almonds in the Blue Diamond almond gift shop before clearing out to go to the Jelly Belly Factory, hahaha!)
4. Disneyland! (three times)

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Steak.
2. Pizza.
3. Wonton mein and hot and sour soup!
4. Just about any kind of pasta... I -love- penne, though! :D

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Our Place
2. Wikipedia (I'm about to take Ryan's long-ago suggestion and edit random articles for spelling / grammar, haha!)
3. LJ / GJ / Blogger
4. Facts About Multiples

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Australia
2. Italy
3. Toronto
4. Scotland

Four bloggers I'm tagging: If you see this and want to do it, go ahead.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home