Sunday, March 05, 2006

Bubble Tea Tally: January to February 2006 / Terrible Shirts!

This is written before I leave for church and the 31st anniversary Floata luncheon! (we'll honor Auntie Angela then, too... 18 years of work recognized!) Based on last year, my parents will have to / want to stay till we're like the very last people from church there... I sincerely hope that doesn't happen, but maybe I can find other ways of dealing with it. Besides, I assume Floata does have 10-course seafood DINNERS to get ready for, so I hope that we really can't stay for THAT long past 3:30. :D I just hope I sit with / am near people that I actually like... which IS a good portion of the church people, but you never know. :P

Just woke up from a dream where I felt like cursing certain people out for a variety of reasons (especially my Christmas carol-singing sister), but couldn't even in the dream! I just hope that doesn't presage real life today! o_O


I've been meaning to do this for a week or so now, but it just got pushed back. Finally, here it is!


BUBBLE TEA TALLY (3)

Horlicks-peppermint @ Dragon Ball (Monday, Jan. 9)
yakult @ Death By Chocolate (Thursday, Feb. 2)
mango @ Death By Chocolate (Thursday, Feb. 23)


Note to self: Show this Flickr link to Corey tonight. It's all about what the shirt says... poor kid, indeed!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home